11

Hours later I was laying in our living room on the couch, legs crossed and dangling off the arm rest. My arms were crossed over my chest and lips were pursed as I stared at the TV, not really taking in what I was watching. I was anxiously awaiting the arm of the clock to hit the big four and the closer it ticked to it, the more I'd shake my leg where it hung. I wasn't sure what side of Harry I was going to get tonight and I just wanted to get this project over with.

"You okay over there, Av?"

I tore my gaze away from the TV, looking at the other end of the couch to see Zen staring at me in concern. Of course, she had no idea that Harry was due to arrive in a few minutes. I hadn't told her in hope that she wouldn't be here to find out but she surprised me about an hour ago by coming home early, telling me she decided to ditch the rest of her classes. Sam and Jess were never home but with my luck, they chose to stay here tonight and now I was freaking out. Harry wouldn't tell Zendaya that we hooked up would he? He said he wouldn't, but every time they were in the same vicinity with one another I found myself getting nervous that he would spill. Whether it be by accident or on purpose, I didn't know.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I told her and chewed on my lip, gazing back at the TV. I should just tell her he's coming before he shows up. "I just have a project I'm worried about."

"For what class?" Sam asks from across the room on her spot on the other couch, mindlessly flipping through a vogue magazine. I see her scoff when she sees a picture and turns the magazine to face us. "It annoys me that they had Kendall Jenner do a ballet photo shoot instead of getting an actual dancer to do it. Her toes are not even pointed correctly." She shakes her head and sighs disappointedly before tossing the magazine on the table. "So what class is it?"

I'm about to answer when I hear a knock on the front door and my eyes widen. I lean up on my elbows, swiveling my head around to look at the clock on the wall. He was ten minutes early, damnit.

Zendaya is already up and walking to the front door before I can bother to get up. I wait, then hear the front door open before Zendaya confusedly says "Harry?"

"Hey." I hear him say then the door closes, footsteps moving towards where we all sat and then there he was. Standing at the threshold of the living room with a backpack slung over his shoulder. His hand was wrapped around the strap a little possessively and he had pulled a leather jacket over the button up he still wore. He looked around the room briefly before setting his eyes on me, eyes automatically flickering down to my crossed bare legs. Realizing how I was sitting and how my cotton shorts might be riding up, I quickly moved to re-situate myself. Tugging my tank top back into place, I looked over the back of the couch to see Zendaya staring at Harry confusedly.

"What are you doing here? Were we supposed to hang out?"

Harry glanced back at Zen, briefly looking back at me with narrowed and confused eyes of his own before he shrugged. "No. I have a project with Avriella."

Zendaya turns her stare on me, eyebrows furrowing even more. "You didn't say anything."

"I forgot." I lie right through my teeth and look away so she doesn't notice how guilty I really am.

"What's the project for?" She asks and Harry thankfully answers before I can.

"Our Art class."

"Hm," she mumbles and then walks around the couch to sit back down where she had been sitting before. "Well have fun you two, painting or whatever." She sings with a wave of her hand and I spare another glance her way to see if she's being serious. From what I can see, she is and she doesn't seem to think it's too weird that I hadn't told her he was coming over. Or maybe she does and is just waiting to question me when Harry leaves.