20

Another update in celebration of Harry's single coming out tomorrow🎉

So proud of my honey.

* * * * * * * *

I was sitting on my bed with a blank canvas resting in my lap, the pencil twirling between my fingers as I tried to draw what I was feeling. Usually I'd draw or paint something up to destress or whenever I was feeling inspired, but lately, I couldn't draw anything that wasn't related to Harry. He was all I seemed to be thinking about these days and it bugged me. I wanted to paint something meaningful but I couldn't with his face constantly in my head. It didn't help that I found myself thinking about him increasingly more after what he shared with me on Saturday.

If I wasn't already curious about Harry's family life, I definitely was now. I wanted to know more about him. Like why didn't him and his father get along? Was it just because he wouldn't let Harry pursue his dream of being a photographer or was there another deeper reason behind it? And what happened to his mom? Both times we'd spoken about his parents he hadn't really mentioned his mother, and when he did yesterday, he spoke of her like she were no longer in the picture. Did she leave them? Was she dead?

Unable to think of anything else, I push the canvas off my lap and place it onto the bed. My gaze darts to my laptop resting on my desk, and without further thought I stand up and walk towards it. Picking it up, I move back to my bed and plop myself down before lifting the screen. It lights up automatically and I briefly pause to see I've still got enough battery left. I was too eager to go get my charger from the living room.

My fingers hover over the keys and after opening up google, I type in Styles Corporate into the search bar before hitting enter. I wait, expecting to see a bunch of information on the Styles family to pop up but instead see links to the Jewelers, Hotels, and clothing lines. I purse my lips at the sight and focus on the third link that is Wikipedia, clicking on it even though they've been known to be an unreliable source. The main picture is the large building in New York City, but when I scroll further and see the words 'Founder and CEO:' I stop.

Alexander Styles.

His name stands out above all else, and without further hesitation I click on his name. The page reloads to another Wikipedia one but this time, a picture of a man who no doubt, is related to Harry pops up. He's sporting the salt and pepper hair and though it's cut short, I do notice a few of the ends curling. His face is tan and he's got smile lines around his mouth, wrinkles in the corner of his eyes, but his skin still holds some youth. His jaw, well it's just as sharp as his son's but what really has me staring is the fact that his eyes are identical to Harry's. Same shape and same exact shade. There is no denying that this man is Harry's father.

His mouth is different and so is the set of his nose, but everything else about him is a replica of Harry. He's good looking, I think as I stare at his picture and briefly wonder if Harry will look that good when he's older. How old is this guy anyways? I scroll further down, finding his birthdate and I silently scoff. Fifty-two. The man doesn't look a day over forty.

Shaking my head, I scroll down the page and click the first and only name that is displayed next to 'Spouse(s).' Rebecca Styles. Waiting again, the page reloads and it shows a picture of a beautiful woman that I know right away is Harry's mother. He looks like her, which is odd because he also looks so much like his father. He's a perfect mix between the two and right away I see that Harry definitely got his smile and dimples from her. Along with her nose and shade of hair. Both his parents are gorgeous, it's not hard to see where he gets it from.