18

The next week passed quickly and through out it, I found myself spending more and more time with Harry. Half the time we met up to work on our project, while the other half of the time was spent in bed. I think I've had more sex this past week then what might be deemed healthy. My legs and core had been sore this entire time but still, it hadn't stopped me from falling into bed-, or whichever piece of furniture we were close to at the moment, with Harry.

It was bad. We were screwing like rabbits and I tried to only focus on the physicality of this "friendship" instead of how Harry was getting increasingly nicer and sweeter each time I saw him. He kept opening doors for me, kept telling me randomly that I looked pretty, or would even go as far as to hug me briefly after sex. It was freaking me out because each time he did something like that my chest would constrict a little tighter. And that couldn't happen, I couldn't fall for him knowing how easy it was for him to jump from girl to girl. I wasn't any different from the rest and I continuously told myself that any time I started to think there was a possibility that he'd change. That I would be able to change him. It was stupid of me to ever believe I of all people had that kind of affect on him. Not to mention I was never a strong believer that people could change. Maybe a little, but most people tended to stick to who they were.

Which was why, every time we slept together this past week I'd force myself out of his bed before I could fall asleep and leave with a brief goodbye. I needed to do that now, I thought to myself as I laid here naked in his bed. I've overstayed my welcome and looking at the clock, I knew it wouldn't be long until Zendaya began to call me and ask where I was. She knew I never stayed out late on Friday nights.

Feeling the bed shift, I peeked over at Harry beside me to see him blinking up at the ceiling sleepily. He had fallen asleep twenty minutes ago and I knew I should have left in that time but I got caught up in my own thoughts to do so. I awaited his reaction when he blinked and turned his head to look at me, green eyes landing on my face. I half expected him to treat me the way he had when we first slept together, but instead I found his lip twitching into a smirk. "You're still here."

"Yeah...sorry. I was going to leave right now, actually."

"Not yet." He said lowly and before I could say anything he rolled over onto me, his crotch brushing my leg where I could feel his hardened length. "I had a sex dream and now I'm turned on."

"I'm sore," I told him tiredly and he smirked down at me. "Can we give my vagina a break?"

"From my cock, yes." He spoke and I automatically clenched at his choice of words. I watched him as he moved further down the bed, his lips placing a brief kiss to my hip. The gesture was cute and I tried not to read into it but it was hard when he did it a second time, green eyes flickering up to capture my gaze as he did so. "From my tongue, no."

I raised my eyebrows and he shuffled down a little more until his head was aligned with my core. His hands slid down my waist, moving to lay over my thighs before he slipped them to the inside. His thumb moved in circles over my skin, lips peppering kisses over the very top of my thighs. Biting down on my lip as I watched him, I shifted in a attempt to relieve myself from the ache between my legs. Harry's hands clamped down on my legs to stop me, a smile pulling at his lips as he pried them further apart. My wet core was revealed to him and I felt so vulnerable like this but before I could dwell too much on it, he pressed his hot tongue against my slit.

A whimper escaped my lips as he slowly dragged it up before moving it back down. Licking me slowly yet painfully. His hands kept running over my thighs as he flicked his tongue. His nose was pressed into my clit and I tried not to feel self conscious about that but it was ridiculously hard when I could feel him breathing me in. My legs tried to pry themselves closed when I felt him do so, but he pushed my leg back into the mattress.