12

"We push and pull like a magnet do."

-Ed Sheeran

* * * * * * *

There was a little voice in the back of my head that kept nagging me that this was a bad idea. Regardless, I willingly stood up from my place on the floor as Harry walked back towards the bed after locking the door. My canvas and his camera were both left forgotten on the floor as he took long strides towards me, eyes set on mine. My stomach was twisting in anticipation and I lost my breath for a moment when he captured my face in his hands and brought his mouth down on mine. The force of the kiss sent me stumbling on my own feet but his hands managed to hold me in place as he kissed me eagerly.

His lips moved fervently, tongue swiping out to lick my bottom lip and it sent goosebumps running down my arms. I grabbed at his jacket, fingers curling around the leather before he released my face and began to shrug the jacket off his shoulders. I heard it fall on the ground somewhere as my hands moved fluidly down his shirt, popping the buttons open. He briefly pulled away from the kiss to grip the hem of my sweater, impatiently pushing it up my waist.

"Arms, up." He commanded lowly and I complied, raising my arms in the air as he pulled it over my head. It left my hair in a messy array, strands falling over my face but Harry didn't seem to care. He was focused on getting my tank top over my head and once I raised my arms again, that too was off.

His gaze greedily took in my bra covered chest, mouth agape and his tongue poked out to lick his lips. "Did I ever tell you, you have nice tits?"

"I don't think you did." I responded a little breathlessly and he smirked, his beautiful hands reaching up to pull his unbuttoned shirt open. I hazily watched him shrug it off, exposing his tattooed chest and arms. The taut muscles in his stomach contracted at just the slightest movement and my mouth was practically watering at the sight.

Pulling me out of my trance, he stepped closer to me and before I knew it, he had me lying back on the bed. With my hair splayed out on the duvet and my eyes wide, I stared up at him to see him kicking off his shoes then removing his jeans and boxers in one swift movement. My gaze automatically darted down to his hardened length as it slapped against his lower stomach. The briefest image of me getting on my knees and taking him into my mouth flickered behind my eyelids as I stared, pressing my lips together. I had only ever gone down on a guy twice before, both times being with Zack and it was in no way intriguing or satisfying for me. He was selfish about his pleasure and he'd push me to more than what I could handle. I had hated doing it with him and after he had begged me to do it a third time, I'd changed the subject and told him I was ready to have sex. Which now when I think about it, is something I regret doing. I did it partially because I thought I loved him but it was mostly to get him off my back and to please him. And I shouldn't have done it for those reasons, but it was too late to take it back now.

Staring at Harry though, made me want to get on my knees and please him. There was something about him that told me he wasn't the greedy or selfish lover. He might want this because of the pleasure he receives from it, but he wasn't one to deprive me of my own.

Blinking away the thoughts of sucking him off, I focus on him as he bends over me and grips the band of both my shorts and underwear. I lift my legs a little as he pulls them down, kicking them off myself when they dangle around my ankle. My hands move to reach out to him, but then I fall short when he suddenly pries my legs open and drops to his knees where he stands. My eyes widen, and before I can say anything I feel his large hands clasping the inside of my thighs and then, his hot tongue licking up my slit. I jolt and my hands immediately grip the duvet beneath me. Oh god.