23

I didn't get tickets for Harry's tour. I received them on ticketmaster but then right when I was checking out, the page froze and it loaded a few minutes later and told me I lost my tickets so I'm sad af. 😭 I'm hoping maybe I can get them off stubhub once the date of the concert nears because I refuse to miss my honey's first solo tour.

To those of you who did get tickets, congrats and I'm so happy for you.

* * * * * * * *

Harry was a dick.

All the progress we had made in being civil with one another had gone out the window ever since our confrontation at the restaurant. Sure, for a moment I believed Harry was going to avoid me after the way he'd fallen silent when I told him the truth. But it was as if I never had or maybe he just no longer felt guilty because he took about ten steps back and now he was acting like the same asshole he'd been when we first met.

It started the Thursday of that week when I came into art class to see him occupying my usual seat. That wasn't what had bothered me though, it was when I went to go get my drawing supplies I'd be using for the day, left them on the easel before going to go get a paint brush, only to come back and find that he had taken all the supplies I'd gathered and put them in his cup holder. I said nothing, merely clenched my jaw in annoyance and went to get my supplies again. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of me asking for them back but when I returned, I found he had taken my blank canvas for his use as well.

"I brought that for myself." I mumbled angrily and he looked at me with raised eyebrows, an amused grin on his face.

"Yeah, but I need it." He merely said before bluntly running a line of paint across it. "Whoops. Looks like you can't use it."

"You're so childish." I said through clenched teeth before pivoting on my foot to get a blank page from the front.

It didn't help that he also blatantly flirted with one of the girls in our class right in front of me. He was throwing on the charm thick and fuck, even watching from the sidelines I would admit that he was good. The girl had obviously been falling into every word he spoke and if I wasn't so angry and hurt, I would of too. But I was pissed with the way he was treating me that I reminded myself not to and practically ran out of there the moment class was dismissed.

He continued on for the rest of the week to be a dick by doing little things here and there to annoy me. Like purposely putting on the Kardashian show when we met up at his apartment to work on the project after I had told him weeks ago, I absolutely despised that show. I glared at the side of his head as he grinned mischievously at the screen, like he knew exactly how much it was pissing me off.

"I can't draw with this shit on."

"I can," he sang and smirked at the screen when one of the sisters appeared. "Kendall's hot. Maybe I should draw her instead."

And I will admit, that one hurt.

But I didn't show it and took my earphones out of my bag before plugging it into my phone and playing my music the rest of my time spent at his apartment. I was satisfied to see that in doing so, he was becoming irritated that I chose to tune him out. It brought a small smile to my face when he tried to speak to me and I pointed to my ears, indicating I couldn't hear him but I was also making no move to remove the earphones. He visibly huffed and that night, I went home feeling victorious.

As for today, well I wasn't feeling so triumphant. Why? Because Harry had brought Eliza to the group hangout Zendaya planned.

Which brings me back to the reason why he was a dick.