"What time are the guys supposed to get here?"

"Any minute." Zen says when she glances at the time on her phone before pocketing it in one of the ones she has in the cop costume. "Let's take a shot before they get here."

Deciding I could use the alcohol to ease my nerves, I eagerly follow them to kitchen. Picking up a shot glass, I hold it up and wait for Zen to fill it. I wince slightly when I see it's Tequila, knowing how screwed up that stuff gets me if I'm not careful. Once everyone has a filled shot glass, we hold them up in the middle.

"To a good mother fucking night and getting Av laid tonight. Cheers!" I roll my eyes and laugh, knowing she meant getting laid with Chase but ignore my subconscious that immediately turns to Harry. I clink my glass with theirs and bring it to my lip, quickly tipping it back. My face twists as I swallow it down, the alcohol immediately warming my body as it goes down. I cough once at the burn in my throat and set the glass down, chuckling when Jess reaches for a chaser.

"Fuck, I hate Tequila." She grimaces as she drinks some sprite and Sam rubs her shoulder sympathetically.

"Already getting the party started I see."

I jump, while Zen and Sam make a sound that could only be described as a half scream. Jess swings around quickly and each of our eyes dart to the entry of the kitchen where we see Liam standing with his arms crossed. He was dressed in a SWAT costume, the vest he wore somehow enhancing his well sculpted arms and I tried not to smile at the fact him and Zendaya matched. He did it on purpose, I know he did.

"Fuck, you scared us." Zen breathes, holding a hand to her heart. Her gaze falls over the rest of Liam and she straightens, her finger pointing at him while a small smile grows on her lips. "Hey. We're matching."

Liam deliberately looks down at his costume then back at Zen's, an amused smirk pulling at his mouth. "Well will you look at that, we are."

Zen laughs and I shake my head, deciding right then and there that as cute as they were, watching them together was not lifting my mood. I looked away from them then just as Zayn walked in the kitchen but he stopped abruptly, his hand flying up to his chest. His gaze fell on me and his mouth dropped. "Holy shit."

Before any of us can respond, Harry appears behind him and pauses when he sees Zayn in the way. His eyebrows scrunch and before I can really take in his appearance, his eyes fall on me and widen just like Zayn's. They instantly dart over the rest of my body and when they do, I've become all too aware of the fact the coverup has slipped off one of my shoulders. Revealing the silk old fashioned bra that hugs my chest a little tightly. Unfortunately, Jess and I are not the same bra size.

Shrugging it back into place, the movement brings Harry's gaze back up to my face and I cock an eyebrow at him. The alcohol's already giving me some confidence. "Why are you two staring?" I ask, the question directed at both Zayn and Harry.

"Why?" Zayn is the one to respond and he raises an eyebrow like the answer should be obvious. "Because you're my wet dream. Marilyn Monroe. Fuck me."

I blush furiously and Harry glares at the back of Zayn's head before looking away. I take the opportunity to look at his costume and I find myself biting my lip. Because, Harry Styles is currently standing in a pair of rolled up blue jeans, converse, and a leather black jacket with his hair slicked back. One lone curl hangs perfectly over his forehead and I groan internally. Why couldn't he for once look like a bag of shit?

"Down boy," Zen comments and raises her eyebrow at him. "My girl is off limits."

Zayn raises his eyebrows and I purposely pretend to busy myself when he steals a glance between Harry and I. This is proof that if she ever found out that Harry and I screwed several times, she'd be pissed. Good thing that's no longer happening, I think and fiddle with the shot glass in my hand. I bite down on my lip and lean over the counter, reaching
for the bottle of tequila. All eyes fall on me as I pour myself another shot and I arch my eyebrow at Zen, daring her to judge me.