" You know, that was probably one of the most positive things that has ever came out of your mouth." Drew says. He pulls into a parking spot and stops his car. They both get out of the car and walk into the school together, which was very rare.

" I'm trying my best to be positive for Ryan. I don't want him to know I hate myself." Brendon says. Drew can tell Brendon got all flustered as he was talking about Ryan. Drew smiles at his brother.

" So, what's between you and Ryan?" Drew asks. Brendon's face immediately turned bright red.

" There's nothing really going on." Brendon says. Drew gives a disapproving look to him.

" I beg to differ on that one bud." Drew says. Brendon shakes his head embarrassed. Drew let's out a laugh and pushes Brendon's shoulder lightly.

" You know I'm only joking with you. I gotta have some fun with my baby brother." Drew says.

" You might actually get a baby brother if dad keeps this baby." Brendon says. Drew let's out an irritated groan.

" Ugh, don't remind me." Drew says. Brendon laughs.

The two boys walks into the cafeteria. They walk up to Sage, who was sitting waiting for Brendon to show up.

" Hi Brendon." Sage says looking down at her phone.

Brendon sits down next to Sage," Hey Sage."

" Hello to you too Sage." Drew says. Sage looks up from her phone and her face immediately turns bright red.

" Hi DJ. Why are you here?" Sage says.

" Brendon and I were actually talking to each other for once in our lives." Drew says.

" What about Sophia? Aren't you still dating her?" Sage asks.

" Broke up with her." Drew says. He sees his friends walk in the opposite direction. He looks at his brother and friend," Bye guys. I'll see you later." Drew runs after his friends. Lukas looks behind him and smiles.

" DJ!" Lukas says. Drew catches up to his friends.

" Hey guys." Drew says.

" What is up my dude?" Lukas asks.

" Nothing much. Don't want to be here per usual." Drew says.

" How ya feeling bout Sophia?" Caden asks.

" Does it look like I really care?" Drew says.

" She totally trashed you on twitter, you know." Lukas says.

" Again, I don't care. She can say whatever she wants. Even if it was about our sex, I don't care." Drew says. His friends shrug their shoulders.

" Why were you in the cafeteria?" Caden asks.

" My brother told me our family friend wanted to say hello. So I said hello." Drew says.

" Your brother is Brendon, right?" Caden asks.

Drew shrugs his shoulders," Yeah, sure."