Chapter 25: Ordeal of Holy Balls

Start from the beginning

The Crow landed back on the Milky Road surprisingly, and you were knocked out for a minute. Usopp was quivering at the back, stuttering nonsense.

"I seriously thought we were gonna fall 10,000 meters..." he said clearly.

"IT'S ALL BECAUSE YOU SAID MISLEADING STUFF, LUFFY!" snarled Sanji, kicking his head while the boy laughed.

"That was scary! I thought was gonna die!" replied your captain.

"I think I saw...two, three or maybe four lives flashing in front of my eyes..." you shuddered, your hat laying disheveled on your hair. You were gripping the wheel so hard you thought you were going to break it. "Still, what is this place?"

"They..are balls..." said Luffy.

Looking around, balls were floating around the area. Too much, if you wanted to be honest.

"Awesome! It's like big snow!" said Luffy, clapping his hands. "What a weird place! It's so neat!"

"The Milky Road leads above the trees..." you murmured, watching the road ahead.

"But what part of this is an ordeal?"

"Who knows?" sighed Sanji. "It'd be great if there's nothing at all, but I doubt that's the case..."

"Maybe we got the right entrance?!" suggested Luffy and you narrowed your eyes. "I bet if we chose the wrong one, we'd be in trouble right about now!"

"Shut up with that shit! Else I kick your ass out of this boat!!" you barked, still pissed with the little joke he pulled on you.

"B-But he might be r-right!" stammered Usopp.

"Right?!"

"Morons, don't let your guard down!!" snapped the chief. "Would you really let criminals get off free!? Give things some thought! Listen to (y/n)-swan! There might be traps like earlier..."

"Let's just keep moving..." you grunted.

"I'm thirsty! Let's have some tea!" decided Luffy.

"Huh? Yes, let's! Open up the rice crackers in your bag!" enriched Usopp.

"Yeah!"

"You guys..." growled the chief as a warning.

"C'mon, just one rice cracker!" whined your captain.

"Yeah! Let's eat, let's eat!!"

"No! You guys keep watch on both sides!"

"You three shut up before I punch you so hard you won't remember your gender!" you turned to them with your eye purple.

"YES MA'AM" they said in unison with a shout of 'Don't hurt my family jewels!' from Luffy, straightening their back and looking fearful.

"Good boys~" you smirked, returning to glare ahead.

Silence filled the air, leaving the engine of the boat the only source of noise in this forest. Chills ran down your back and you shook your head in disbelief, noticing how weird this place was getting.