Epilogue

5 Years Later

After the ice storm cleared, Nora and Nathaniel disappeared. Having my father's blood in their system still convinces them that finding Naomi and killing the four of us is the right thing to do.

After I killed my father by ripping him to pieces and draining him of his blood, which got into my system, I was cured from my disease. My magic is still intact, of course, but I am now in control of it. I received my father's magic along with his psychotic disease he never thought to mention.

Five years have passed and Naomi has yet to be found by my siblings or I. After returning home, Aiden was placed into the crypt where Cora and Aiden's parents are placed. I became Luna and everything in the territory is mine.

The world five years ago has changed drastically over time. Nora, Nathaniel and I have divided the continent into our own territories. The three of us at war with each other, the one who finds Naomi first is the one who wins.

My long lost sister has to be somewhere on this continent, in one of our territories. We've been searching for five years, but still have not found her.

My territory became the Icantic Barriers, a place of snow and ice. Broken Creek still being the highest pack of them all. Nora's territory being Nortoria, a dessert land that's hot. And has a lot of cactus's. Nathaniel's being Eaden, a place of grass lands.

Since the three of us make of a third of the elements, Naomi is without a doubt the fourth element. Fire.

And one more thing that needs to be said.

Aunna is dead. She died with Aiden on that lake.

...

"Make way for the Luna." Justin shouts at the pack warriors. They all get down onto a knee and bow their heads.

I walk past them to my throne. I sit down in the throne that was made for my mate. Nick sits down next to me and looks around the throne room.

"Don't look so uncomfortable, Nicholas." I tell him.

He clenches his jaw and ignores me. "Bring them in." I demand as I pull my leather hood off my head.

In the corner of my eye I see Sara and Noah standing by the window by other pack members. Sara holds onto Noah's shirt while looking towards the doors. A devilish smirk makes its way onto my lips as they swing open.

Four girls, chained together, walk into the throne room and stop in front of me. "Bow." I order. They fall onto their knees and bow their heads.

"Do you know what you've done wrong?" I ask.

They each look up at me. "We crossed in the Broken Creek pack territory." One speaks with an accent.

"Do you know what I do to wolves who cross into my territory without permission?"

One of them gulps loudly, making my smirk deepen. "You slaughter them."

"Precisely." I smile evilly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darkness.

Everything is dark.

I feel.. numb.

I walk around the dark place but never seeming to get anywhere. It's cold. Like ice.

"Aiden!"

What? I look around but there isn't nothing. Nothing except for darkness.

"No!" I recognize the voice of my mate.

Aunna.

Where are you?

"No! Please! Please!!" She screams at the top of her lungs, making me ears ring. "Aiden! Please wake up!"

My eyes snap open and I quickly lean up. Something hard hits my forehead and I instantly fall back against the hard surface.

"Shh!" Someone hushes.

"He's awake!" A woman cheers quietly. "It worked!"

~~~~~

"Excuse me, ma'am." I signal the barista. She looks over at me and raises a brow. 

"You're a bit young to be in a bar, don't you think, missy?" She asks in her Scottish accent. 

"I'm not drinking, so I think I'll be fine." 

"Then, what do you need?" She asks in an annoyed tone. 

"I was wondering if there was a room upstairs that you're renting, just for the night." 

"You're a runaway?" 

"Mm." I tilt my head to each side. "You could say something like that." 

"How much money do you have on you?" She puts down the cup she was cleaning and leans against the bar. 

I pull out a wad of cash and slam it down on the counter. "Is this enough?" 

She grabs the wad of cash and counts each bill. She then looks up at me through her bangs. "Sure. One night?" 

"One night." 

"Alrighty then. I'm Kenny." She holds out her hand. "Looks like we'll be roommates for the night." 

I grab her hand and shake it steadily. "Naomi. I'm Naomi." 

....

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!