Chapter 21

Sorry it's been a while, yesterday I got the root canal and when people say it doesn't hurt... THEY'RE FUCKING LYING! That shit hurt.

Anyways, I got a crown over my tooth and it aches so I'm going to try my best to write this chapter. This is a big chapter and I'm going to try my best to make it the way I want it, so sorry that it's short!

Enjoy! Vote and comment!!

I blink a few times, trying to lean up. Everything is dark and it's cold. "What the.." I look around.

I try to sit up but instantly lay back down when my head begins to throb. Chains rattle from across the pitch black room and I jerk back. "Who's there?" I hiss.

"You'd think that we've known each other so long that you'd know when we're locked in a hell together." Cora groans.

"Cora! You're okay." I sigh.

"I'm fine." She mumbles. "But my head hurts."

"Yeah, mine too. Where the hell are we?" I continue to look around the pitch black room, but still see nothing.

"I don't know. I didn't see the guy that was hurting you."

I realize that like Cora I'm chained against a wall. I walk away from the wall as far as I can before they jerk me back.

"What're you doing!?" She whisper yells. "You're going to get us caught."

"Hush." I tell her. "That's what I'm trying to do."

I begin to jerk my hands over my head, making the chains rattle loudly.

"Aunna!"

Right then, the dark cellar is illuminated and I snap my head over to the source. Straight ahead of me is a tall dark haired man standing in the doorway.

"You woke up sooner than I thought you would." The man sneers as he steps into the pitch black.

He walks over to and drops his hands on my shoulders, making me shudder in response. "But you're up too soon, my dear."