Broken Heart

Broken Heart is changing course a bit. Instead of discussing what happens five years later in the Broken Creek pack, you get to see how Naomi lives and what she has done to survive.

Broken Heart is set before Aunna and Cora left the mansion. Everything that happens during Broken Heart is happening at the same time Aunna and Cora become part of the Broken Creek pack.

While on the run from Natasha, who is trying to find her while Nadir finds Aunna, Naomi discovers new supernatural creatures that never showed up in Broken Creek, such as vampires, witches, seers, hunters and more.

Naomi, being a creature of magic just like Aunna/Neveah, Nora and Nathaniel, is just that. A creature a magic. An abomination born in fires of hell. She isn't a wolf like her siblings and parents. She is something else.

~~~~~~~

So, I decided to change the cover for Broken Heart because I like this cover more than the other cover because this one is way cooler and gives more intel on the story.

Broken Heart: I'm Running From Someone

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Broken Heart: I'm Running From Someone