Chapter 22

Aiden's POV

"Where is she!?" I shout as everything on my desk flies to the other side of the room.

"Alpha! Calm down!"

"Aiden, please-"

"Where is she!?" I shout at them again. Every guard in the house has been summoned to my office once I discovered Aunna was gone.

I left for five minutes because I forgot my phone in the car and I come back and she and Cora are both gone.

I turn my head towards the door when Noah and Sara enter in their pajamas. Were they sleeping together? Jesus.

"Where is she?" Sara's voice cracks.

"Sara.."

"Where is Aunna? Did they finally find her?"

"I don't know." I run my hands over my face.

"We should start tracing their scents-" Noah starts but Nick cuts him off.

"Twenty guards are already on their ways." He sighs. "They'll hit us if they find anything."

"Well then what are we supposed to do?" Sara shouts as everyone falls quiet. "We can't just sit here and do nothing!"

She's right. But there isn't anything else we can do. They might have just wandered off into the forest to go for a run. But with that rogue attack, I bet that they found them.

"You take Sara back to bed. Aunna and Cora will be home soon." I assure Noah. Sara narrows her eyes at me and as she's about to say something, Noah interrupts her.

"Okay. We'll throw them a giant welcome home party." He tries to relieve the tension. Sara rolls her eyes at Noah but listens to my orders. She leaves my office, with Noah following behind her.

"What are we going to do Aiden?"

"You're going to stay here and protect the house. I'm going to go find my mate."

~~~~

These chapters are short because they're in different POV's.