Chapter 15

Aiden and I walk downstairs, using the shortcut. As we enter the throne room I notice how many pack members there actually are. There's a lot.

Aiden leads me back to Jet, Noah, Nick and Matt. He lets go of my hand, that he took when we let his room, and turns away to go talk to some other important pack members.

I stand next to Noah and lay my head against his arm. He looks down at me and wraps his arm around my shoulders. "You okay Aunna?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just tired." I mumble. "Sara woke me up by pulling me off the bed."

Noah chuckles softly as he looks around. His gaze stops and I turn my head to see Sara and Cora walking over to us. Sara's changed into a tight pink shirt and a short white skirt with light pink flats. Her hair is straightened, she put it into a high ponytail and she has barely any makeup.

Fucking bitch.

She grins at me as she gets closer. "Look at my beautiful babe." She wraps her arm around my waists.

"Look at you." I smile back at her. "You look fantastic."

"Fan-fucking-tastic." Noah corrects me as he unwraps his arm from around my shoulders and places it on Sara's shoulder.

"Thank you, Noah." She smiles up at him.

"Come on, Aunna." Cora grabs onto my hand and begins to pull me away from everyone.

"Where are we going?" Why the hell is everyone moving me around?

"The ceremony is about to begin and we need to be over here." She states. I nod my head at her knowledge on the ceremony. We stand at the far wall waiting for the ceremony to begin.

Aiden walks up behind the table, Matt and another man following behind him. Everyone in the room quiets and the ceremony begins.

"Thank you everyone for coming to the ceremony." He starts. "A few weeks ago we came across two wolves who we cannot call rogues." His eyes wander over the crowd and stop on me. I give him a small smile before he continues. "These two wolves will now be made members of The Broken Creek pack. And if anyone opposes speak now." He says the last part roughly, as if anyone was going to oppose he would snap and hurt someone.

Everyone stays silent.

"Good." His mood shifts back to happy. "Ever since I became your Alpha we haven't had any new pack members. When my father was Alpha we basically had new members every other day." He grins and everyone chuckle softly at the memories of when Aiden and Nick's father was their Alpha. "When he brought wolves into the pack he did it in a specific way. The traditional way. And that's what will be done today."

He motions Cora and I up to the thrones and we quickly oblige. Cora walks in front of me with her hands crosses in front of her stomach. We walk up to the table and stand to Aiden's right.

"To become part of the pack our blood must be combined." (GUYS IM CRINGING AT MYSELF RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I'M TRYING TO TYPE THIS WHILE WATCHING AMERICAN DAD AND FACETIMING MY GUY FRIEND) He grabs onto Cora's hand and pulls her behind the table. He then picks up the blade and drags it over Cora's palm.

She winces loudly and her jaw drops. Aiden looks down at her cautiously as he drags the blade across his own palm. Her eyes widen when he grabs her cut open palm with his.

She jumps slightly as she gasps loudly. Aiden's eyes dart down to her. I watch quietly as her lips tilt upwards when she looks back at me.

He then pulls their hands over the bowl and droplets of their blood crash against the glass. He lets go of her hand and she instantly pulls back and walks around him to lay her head against Matt's stomach.