Chapter 11

Please vote and comment!! I need feedback!

Aiden's eyes widen at the one word that flew from Cora's mouth. "What?"

"Noah-Nick! They're in there with the guards!" She stutters. Aiden jumps up from where he was kneeling and runs out the door. Cora grabs onto my hand as I stay frozen by the stairs. "Come on, Aunna!"

"May-Maybe we should just leave it to the boys." I state. "This is alpha work."

"But Sara is out there too!" She shouts, causing me to jump. I let go of her hand and sprint out the door. The front yard is empty but Aiden's scent still lingers. Cora runs out after me, grabbing onto my wrist and pulling me around the house. We make it to the back porch and the first thing I see is Sara walking out of the forest, a cut on her forehead, with Noah's arm draped over her shoulder. The front of his shirt has three long rips and the long cuts between the rips don't go unnoticed.

"Sara! Noah!" I shout as I run towards them. Both Sara and Noah's eyes light up once they see me. Once I reach them, I go to Noah's other side and lift his arm over my head. He groans loudly but doesn't pull away. "What the hell happened? Where's Nick?"

"He's-He's handling the rogue. Ai-Aiden is too." Sara informs me.

"We need to get you to Jet." I remark. We walk back around the house, not even bothering trying to get Noah up the steps, and walk through the front door. Once we enter, the people coming down the stairs notice us and I watch as their eyes widen.

"Noah!" The blonde girl shouts as she runs down the stairs. "What happened?" She asks. Noah doesn't answer her.

"Jet." He says breathlessly. "Get me to Jet."

I nod my head and push pass the blonde girl and down the hall. Sara whines softly when the blonde bumps her shoulder with Sara's. "Watch it!" I bark. The blonde's eyes widen at my rudeness, but I ignore it. We walk down the hall to Jet's office, and I'm glad that he decided to leave the door open.

When we shuffle in I call out Jet's name and he moves into view. He's eyes widen when he takes on their appearances. "Fuck! What the hell happened?" He shouts as he runs over to us. I move out from under Noah's arm so that Jet could take him over to the medical bed thingy ma-bob. He groans loudly when Sara moves out from under him.

Jet and Noah move towards the bed while I push Sara towards the table. I've seen Jet clean up wounds before and I'm pretty sure I can clean Sara up. She sits down on the table while I look around for one of the cotton balls.

I run over to the cabinets and throw them open. The jar of cotton balls comes into view and I grab them off of the shelf, also grabbing the peroxide. I rush back over to her and set the objects down on the table. Sara's eyes widen as I pour the peroxide onto the cotton ball.

"Calm down." I mutter. "I'm not completely useless."

I press the cotton ball against her cut and she winces loudly. From behind me, I hear Noah groaning loudly and I decide not to turn around. I continue cleaning the cut when I smell the scent of chicken. But something tells me not to turn around. For some reason I'm scared to look at Aiden.

What if he's hurt like Noah is..?

My curiosity gets the best of me and I look over my shoulder to find Aiden.... shirtless. My eyes widen at his state and I notice two deep puncture wounds on his right shoulder.

"Alpha!" Cora breathes as she stares at him. "You're hurt!"

At this, Jet's head snaps over to Aiden. While everyone is distracted by Aiden, I turn around to find Noah passed out on the bed. Either it's from the loss of blood or Jet put him to sleep with something.