Chapter 19

My dumb ass forgot to say "please vote and comment" on the last chapter.. so you should go do it now..? If you do, THANK YOU!! And if you voted and commented on your own, I love you.

Don't forget to vote and comment!! ❤️❤️

Currently eating a fruit punch pop cicle btw 👏🏻

Okay, enjoy! I hope you like it 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

I walk down the hall to Aiden's room and recognize that Aiden and Cora share the same hallway. Geez I'm slow. I stop in front of his door and hesitate to knock.

If I just stand here he'll notice my scent and open the do-

Like I said, thought, Aiden swings open the door and my jaw drops when I see his bare chest.

Shit. What am I doing here?

"Aunna." He smiles lightly. My eyes wander back up to his eyes to find him looking me up and down like I'm doing to him.

"H-Hi." I smile back.

Before I could react, he grabs my hand and pulls me inside of his room. With his free hand, he grabs onto my waist, wrapping his arm around me and pulls me into his chest. My arms automatically go around his neck and I shove my face into his neck. Cue nostrils.

Oh my gosh, he smells good!!!

"Where've you been for the past couple of days?" He asks, still not letting me go.

I stay quiet and continue sniffing him. He pulls away, making a small growl erupt from my chest.

He lets go of my hand and cups my acheek. "Aunna? Where've you been?"

"With Noah." I shrug slightly.

"Where with Noah?" He asks, his mood changing drastically. "And don't bother lying to me because I've talked to Noah."

I inhale deeply, making a mental note to beat the living hell out of Noah later. "I've spent the past three days.." He raises a brow. "In my bathtub."

"In your bathtub?" He chuckles. I nod my head. "Why were you in your bathtub?"

"It was the only place I could think of to hide from you in." I state.

"Why were you hiding from me?" Another mood change.

"Reasons. I don't feel like talking about again."

"Again?"

"Yeah." I rest my forehead on his shoulder and he pulls me closer. "I don't think one of your friends likes me very much." I chuckle.

He instantly tenses and I know that he knows who I'm talking about. He pulls away from me and lifts my chin up. "What did Veronica say to you?"

"Some stuff that's true. Some stuff that's not true. I guess."

"What did she say to you?" He asks again.

"Am I similar to Blair?" I blurt, wanting to cut through all of the bullshit. His eyes widen and darken at the same time as he lets go of me. I instantly miss the warmth of his touch.

"Veronica told you about her?"

"Not specifically. She told me that she and I are very alike. Is it true?"

"No." He instantly shakes his head. "You're nothing alike."

"We don't look alike?" I ask, taking another step towards him.

He lets out a shaky breath and shakes his head again. "Wh-Who else told you about her? How much do you know?"

"I know that... you were in love with her. And she left. But I don't know why." I say slowly.