Chapter 16

GUESS WHO JUST FINISHED HER FUCKING ESSAYS!!!!!! ME BITCH!!!

GUESS WHO WROTE ANOTHER WHOLE FUCKING CHAPTER BECAUSE SHE FINISHED HER ESSAYS!!!! ME BITCCHHHHH!!!

GUESS WHO'S PROBABLY GOING TO GET A C ON HER ESSAYS BECAUSE SHE SPED THROUGH THEM ALL REALLY QUICKLY SO THAT SHE COULD WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BITCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Enjoy!! Don't forget to comment and vote!!!

Aiden's eyes widen once he realizes that I'm holding up one of the papers. I close my eyes for not even a second and when I reopen them he's standing right next to me, snatching the papers out of my hand. 

"What're you doing in here?" He asks again as he picks up all of the papers off of his desk. 

"Why do you have those pictures?" I snap at him. He narrows his eyes at me. 

"You need to leave, Aunna. This is none of your business." He states. 

"No." I stand still while shaking my head. "This is what you and Jet were talking about, isn't it? The thing that includes me but you don't want it to. This includes Cora as well, I've read the papers!" 

"This has nothing to do with you." He growls at me. 

This is the first time I've ever seen Aiden angry. 

And for some odd reason I find it very sexy. 

"Cora's name is on that paper." I state while narrowing my eyes back at him. "This has everything to do with me." 

He continues to glare at me while breathing heavily.

"Why won't you let me be apart of this?" I drop my hands to my side in frustration. 

"Because." 

"That's not an answer." 

"I don't want you to be included in this." He deadpans. I roll my eyes. 

"That's stupid! I'm already in this. There's no use in hiding it from me anymore. Why do you have pictures of the mansion?" I ask again for the third time. 

Bastard better answer. 

He sighs and drops all of the papers back onto the desk. He runs his hands over his face and through his hair. "A few other pack members and I have been going to the mansion to find out who was trying to take you, why you were in the mansion in the first place, why Cora was there." He uncovers his face and stares at me. 

"How long have you been going?" I narrow my eyes at him. 

"For a few weeks." 

"Since I've been here?" I raise a brow and he nods. "Why?" 

"Aunna, we don't ever get rogue attacks. Ever. The rogue attack came out of nowhere. Me and couple other people think that they were here for you and Cora." 

"Why would they want me and Cora?" 

"To bring you to whoever wanted you in the first place." He answers. 

"The people who Cora and I were being taken to." I mutter to myself as I slowly walk around the desk to get space away from Aiden. Not that I don't enjoy his company, or his scent, but I just need a little space to breathe. 

"How did you find the mansion in the first place?" 

"We traced your scent." He slumps down in the chair. "Wasn't far away and wasn't hard to find." 

"What about all the guards?" 

His eyes flicker to mine and I notice that they darken. "Dead."