Chapter 12

Thank you for reading!!! Please comment your thoughts on what I write. It's hella helpful!! And vote!

It's been almost two days since the rogue attack. Noah has healed completely, thanks to Sara being by his side. Aiden's wounds are cleaned and are still healing since they were deep. We found out that Nick wasn't harmed but I'm not sure if Veronica hurt him or not.

I mean I understand that she was worried about him, but her damn attitude set me on edge. She needs to learn to control it, and at the time maybe learn some manners. Geez.

It's Wednesday morning and I'm on my way to visit Noah and Sara in the infirmary. Even though Noah's wounds healed, Jet thought that Noah should stay in a little while longer for tests.

Cora is outside with the other kids that she made friends with over the time of us being here. It's three days till the ceremony and Aiden has yet to take us to the city to go shopping. That's what I plan on doing today if he isn't too busy with whatever I shouldn't be involved in.

I walk down the hall to the infirmary, Jet's office. Inside I find Noah sitting on the table with his shirt off and Sara asleep in the bed Noah has been staying in. Jet's examining Noah for what seems like the thousandth time in the past few days.

"Hey." I say calmly as I walk into the room. Noah's eyes light up once he sees me and a grin takes up his entire face.

"Aunna!" He muses. "I've missed you." I sit down on the table next to him, ignoring the weird stares I get from Jet.

"You saw me last night." I grin at him.

"That was like..." He begins to count on his fingers. "Eleven hours ago."

I roll my eyes but continue to smile at him. "How is the wounded wolf?" Noah smiles brightly as he turns to Jet.

"Clear to go." Jet smacks the side of Noah's head. "Don't come back for at least a month, numbskull." Noah cups the side of his head and chuckles.

"No promises." He grins. I shake my head at him as he turns his grin back towards me. "Lets wake up Sara and go get some breakfast! I'm starving." He jumps off of the table and shimmies over to Sara.

I laugh as he lightly pokes her nose. She sniffles and scrunches up her nose. "Come on, Sara. Wake up." He mumbles as he tickles her nose again.

"Noah, if you value your life you'd stop touching my goddamn face!" She shouts loudly. Noah's eyes widen for a moment but he continues to poke her nose. She groans loudly and her eyes fly open showing her dark blue orbs. "Noah." She growls.

"Breakfast!" He sings. He then grabs both of her hands and pulls her up. She shrieks loudly as she stumbles forward but Noah's arms wrap around her waist. They stare at each other with wide eyes, as Jet and I watch them.

After a few moments Jet coughs loudly, causing the two of them to snap out of whatever trance they were in. Sara pulls her arms away from Noah and brushes out her shirt as Noah releases her waist. "Come on.." I try to relieve the tension. "Lets go eat."

The three of us walk out of the infirmary, after saying goodbye to Jet, and walk down the hall to the kitchen. We pass through the living room and I notice how many smiles Noah receives. They must be happy that he's okay.

We walk into the kitchen to find Cora standing at the fridge with Noni, the head cook, hovering over her. Cora looks over at us and smiles.

"Noah!" She shrieks as she moves out from under Noni and runs over to Noah. He laughs loudly and catches Cora when she throws herself at him.

"Babe!" He squeals as he spins her around. I push pass the disgusting "couple" and walk over to Noni.

"What's for breakfast, Noni?" I smile at her. She smiles back politely.