Chapter 26

Don't forget to vote and comment! And if you want to be a lit ass person, you should send me covers so I can start putting pictures up ^^^ there so it's more appealing. Love you guys!

I pull Cora's body closer as I try to wipe the blood from her mouth. "No.." I sob heavily.

The sound of something crashing behind me alarms me and I quickly turn around. Nadir stands now with bloody puncture wounds on his arms and chest. 

"Good." He smiles at me. "She was the perfect trigger. Now, Neveah, kill these two." He orders. 

"No." I shake my head at him and watch as his smile drops quickly. 

"What?" He growls. 

I suck in a deep breath before letting out another ear ringing scream as the pain in returns. Another set of sharp icicles launch themselves from my skin towards the Nadir, pining him against the wall once more. 

He's quick to break them and slide off the wall. "How dare you.." He walks over to me. "You will do as I say." 

I give him an ice cold glare than sends a thin fans of ice towards his stomach. Using his magic, he quickly moves out of the spot and behind Nora's chair. The fans shatter against the wall and fall to the ground. 

"How is this possible?" He mutters to himself. 

"Let us go." Another tear falls down Nora's cheek. 

"Not until your powers have been triggered." He walks around Nora's chair towards the stage. I pull Cora closer to me and scoot us towards the wall. 

"Why are you doing this?" Nathaniel shouts. 

"Father stop!" Nora screams at him once Nadir picks up a blade from the wall. 

"Naomi isn't on the other side of the continent." Nadir confesses. "I do not know where she is. She escaped her home and I need to find her. And you three will help me do that." 

"Why do we need to find her? What is the point of all this?" 

"After you are all together, we will perform a ritual." 

"What kind of ritual?" Nathaniel asks in a low voice. 

"A sacrificial ritual." He then drags the blade over Alison's neck, causing Nora to scream at the top of her lungs. 

"NO!" She screams as she bends over in pain. 

Blood spills from the deep cut and Alison's body goes toppling to the floor once Nadir removes the chains. 

Nora leans back up and lets out another scream, but this time it's completely different. Her thick, heavy breath is directed towards Nadir and he goes flying back into the wall, crashing through it. 

Her scream ceases and her head drops, as if she was a toy and someone had taken out her batteries. 

Nadir is quick to recover as he walks out of the hole in the wall and dusts off his suit. I impossibly pull Cora closer to me and cup her head. He then walks over to Nathaniel's mate, causing a rise in Nathaniel. 

"Stop this!" He shouts. 

"I need you all under my command. And Neveah," He turns to me as another sob slips from my mouth. "Since the little girl didn't work, we will just have to wait for the alpha to arrive." 

I grit my teeth before letting out another ice cold scream. Speckles of ice start to cover the windows, making the entire dining room dark. The house begins to shake and Nadir falls to his knees. A trail of ice covers over the floor from the giant window to me and Cora. The window immediately shatters, causing my scream to cease.