(Chpt.6-02) Falling down😟

Start from the beginning

I don't even answer her when she does that, I know it ain't right to be talking to a 'Friend' at that time. But then my girlfriend gets involved and now I'm a have to explain to N'cara later on. *sighs* I swear women can really be a pain to deal with😒

:: 1:55 am ::
*sound of kissing*💋

I climbed up on top of her on the bed and continued to kiss her down into the pillows, feeling her grab the back of my head as usual.

"You gon' stop being mad at me?" I pulled back.

"Only if you stop annoying me" she chuckled lightly.

"How about I be bad to you instead, for the rest of the night" I said in my sexy voice, turning her on just by how she looked up at me.

"Yes" her hands softly traveled down my back.

We started to kiss again and now added in a little freaky-ness to go along with it. Causing me to kiss her down even further while I rubbed our clothed parts together in a rough grind--

*Phone Rings*📞

Not letting it distracted me, I kept up with my humps and grinds, but sadly I lost her focus by then.😒
"Who's calling you now....and at this time?" she opened her eyes again.

"I don't know, but they not important right now. I'm a have you calling me tonight" I tried to smooth it over but failed miserably.

"Get off" she pushed me, and got up to get my ringing phone.

"Ugh come on Dyme. Fuck them"

"Yep and that's just what *looks down* I'm a tell N'cara again"

I pulled at my hair and laid down on my back in frustration. It was always something.

"Hello?.............No he's about to fuck me to sleep actually.............oh you don't care huh?.....so why you calling him then?.........cuz he asked you to?....oh really" she looked back at me.

"What? I ain't tell her that!" I yelled.

"Okay bye bye" she hung up. "So it was you telling that bitch to call you at night huh?!"

"Dyme don't even start. Why would you believe her over me!?"

"Because you be lying to me! I can't fucking believe you!"

"Wow man, maybe I should just go home..." I looked at her.

"Go ahead, so you can have your bitches calling you at night. That's probably what you do anyways" she said, getting back into bed with her phone now.

"I don't even talk to them and let me guess, you're about to go tell that nigga we fighting again aren't you?"

"Yep..."

After her response, I swear it felt like a fire just went off inside of me. It pissed me off so bad, that I grabbed her phone and threw it at the wall to hear it crack.

"Are you fucking kidding me!" she screamed, jumping up.

"Yep! So now you can't talk to him and *throws my phone at the wall* now she can't contact me! Happy now!" I screamed back, after throwing both of our phones.

She looked away teary eyed.
"....I think we need a break..."

"Yeah, maybe we do..." I sighed.

"You're agreeing with me?"

"Yes Diynara I am. I'm tired of fighting with you, maybe it's best if we don't talk for a couple days and start over. Who knows"

"Maybe..."

"I'm sorry I broke your phone okay, I'll--I'll just give you the money for a new one okay. I'll see you later" I said, picking up her phone first to lay what's left of it on the bed.

I walked over to mine next and saw that it was just as badly damaged as hers. Just a crack in the screen but maybe I deserved that. My anger pushed me way too far sometimes.

And so....we were on break.

Hey, thanks for reading this chapter. Hoped you enjoyed and if you did, show some love and I'll definitely show some back❤🌹💋
--Tay

Jay in the Media😔

Q: You think going on break was a the best idea? Or did you think they should've pulled the plug just like that?