Chapter 44

Warrior, Paradise Fears

Quote;

The only thing in life we should fear,
Is fear itself because that can kill us emotionally and mentally.

Chapter 44.

"You're pathetic, you know that?"

You don't mean that.

"Might as well come back to me, no one besides me is ever gonna want you anyways!"

"Noelle, I don't want you to think that kiss meant something.. It didn't, okay? I just.. It was the first thing I decided to do and it wasn't supposed to happen. I hope you can understand that."

Sebastian was right..

"Mama! Mama, wake up!"

Please don't be dead.

"Mama! Mama, wake up!"

You can't leave me like this.

"I'm o-okay, I'll tell R-Rose hi for y-you soon."

I wish you had more time.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't here, I shouldn't have left you."

It's all my fault.

Blood pours from Dad's mouth, his body draped over mom's as if to protect her from herself. Glass shards surround their bodies as his dead eyes stare up at me, an unnerving sight to behold. I did this.

"Elle, you okay?"

This is not my fault. This is not my fault. This is not my-

"Noelle?"

This is your fault.

"SHUT UP!"

You caused this to happen.

"Mama! Mama, wake up!"

Please don't be dead.

"Mama! Mama, wake up!"

You can't leave me like this.

"SHUT UP!"

"Noelle?"

You did this to yourself.

"SHUT UP!"

"Noelle!"

"SHUT UP!" I screech, sitting up in the bed.

Panting heavily I look around the room, attempting to calm myself down. It was just a dream, just a bad dream. Wiping my forehead to find myself dripping with sweat, my eyes wander over to the door. The knob twists repeatedly, but I stay rooted to my spot.

"Let us in," Heidi encourages. "We heard you screaming, we just wanna talk."

Well I don't want to. Shakily getting to my feet and hobbling over to the door, I wrap my arms around myself. "I-I'm okay guys, go to sleep." I croak, rubbing my throat.

"Noelle, we here for you." Paige replies, softly. "Just let us in, we don't even gotta talk. We just wanna sleep in your room, that okay?"

They don't want you.

Tears fill my eyes and I choke back a sob, moving away from the door. "Come on," Heidi reassures. "Just open up, we're not going to judge you. We'll listen, we love you."

No one loves you, no one cares about you.

Wiping at my eyes I reluctantly open the door and am instantly engulfed in hugs, Paige and Heidi squeeze me tight. Unable to stop the tears from flowing I allow myself to cry freely, not sure as to what other choice I have. Times like this, I'm so happy to have them.

"You ain't gotta go through this by yourself." Paige murmurs, rubbing my back. "We here for you."

This is your fault.

"We'll listen, we love you."

None of this is my fault.

"I love you guys."

"We love you too."

A/N

A/N

Thank you so much for reading this chapter, it really means a lot to
me! What do you guys think
of what happened to
Noelle?

Can't wait to see all your comments and read all of your opinions.

Love you all.

( ˘ ³˘)❤