Chapter 29

Suicide, Rihanna

Quote;

You live in the moment,
It could be gone in a flash.

Chapter 29.

While getting ready for the party I promised myself that I'd let loose and have a good time. But knowing how messed up my life can get, there's a pretty decent chance that tonight could end horribly for me. Hopefully it doesn't.

Marcus picked up Heidi, Paige, and I around nine so we could get there early. By the time we arrived the house seemed to be pretty much packed. It wasn't hard figuring out which house the party was at, the music could be heard just as we were pulling up down the street.

Getting out of the car followed by Paige, she tugs at the end of her dress, one that appears to be a bit too small for her. Stephen appears in the doorway, holding a Styrofoam cup in his hand. Paige hurries over to him, nearly tripping over her feet and for a split second I notice a smug look on Stephen's face.

As soon as we enter the house we quickly lose Paige in the hoard of teenagers. Marcus heads in the direction of a group of guys, leaving Heidi and I to fend for ourselves. Grabbing hold of her wrist, I tug Heidi towards the living room.

My nose crinkles at the sight of teenagers moving seductively against one another, sweaty bodies moving to the beat of a song I don't even know the lyrics to. Heading to the corner of the room, Heidi and I find ourselves staring at a couple making out. Heidi's entire face turns a bright shade of red, and she quickly pulls me aside.

"Why did we let Paige talk us into this?" She hollers over the music, "I want to go home!"

Heidi turns to leave and I grab her hand, pulling her out towards the patio. "Come on, we just got here. Besides when are we ever going to get to another party like this? We'll have a nice time, I'm sure of it!"

She chews on her bottom lip, looking around. Eventually Heidi nods in agreement, sucking in a deep breath, she goes back into the house. But I don't follow. Being alone is what I need right now, there are so many people, and I can't help but feel overwhelmed.

Turning to see a group of girls occupying the pool, I chuckle as one of the guys near the group pushes one of the girls in. I walk around, keeping my distance from the other people, in case I end up running into Violet or worse.. Sebastian.

The smell of cigarette smoke makes me sneeze, drawing my attention to the side of the house. Heading in that direction my eyes widen at the sight of Isaac. He hasn't been to school in the last few days, and now he comes to a party?

"What are you doing here?" I ask, hesitating.

He looks over and takes the cigarette away from his lips, "Just like you, I heard there was a party, wanted to come and check it out. Is there a problem?"

"Is a party really-"

"I've been doing fine without a parent around, Noelle. I don't need you to babysit me." He reprimands, putting the cigarette back in between his lips.

Pursing my lips I turn away from him, unsure as to why I expected him to act any differently towards me. Entering the house once again someone brushes up against me and I quickly move away, uttering an apology. I swallow the lump in my throat and attempt to ignore the racing of my heart.

"Excuse me," I mutter, pushing past a group of guys.

A hand clasps around my wrist and I'm yanked towards the entrance. Arms wrap around me and I'm hit with the strong scent of vodka. Lips press against my cheek and I shove the person away, taking a few steps back, my breath hitches as Sebastian reaches for me once again.

I smack his hand away, my mouth now dry from the encounter. "St-stay away from me!"

"Come on, don't be like that." Sebastian slurs, spilling his drink as he draws near. "You know you miss us being together. I did you a favor, now you're going to do me one. You owe me."

Slapping him I fling open the front door and rush out, he latches onto my wrist and I shove him away from me. "Leave me alone, I don't owe you anything!"

"You're pathetic, you know that?" He laughs, the cup slipping from his hand. "I only dated you because I felt sorry for you anyways. I have needs, unlike you Violet actually did what I asked of her! Might as well come back to me, no one besides me is ever gonna want you anyways!"

"Shut up!" I scream, my lower lip beginning to tremble.

Those that were outside begin to look in our direction, causing my entire face to heat up. He's doing this on purpose, I was right to believe that he never cared about me.. I was just a toy for him to mess around with until he got bored. He never loved me.

"Thanks for letting me k-know what I really meant to you." I choke out, holding back the tears.

Just as Sebastian opens his mouth, a fist slams against his cheek. I watch in shock as he falls to the ground, tears shimmering in my eyes. Forcing myself to stay rooted to my spot, I wipe my eyes and turn to look at the person.

He's just full of surprises.

A/N

Thank you so much for reading this chapter, it really means a lot to
me. What do you guys think
of what Sebastian said?

Has anyone ever said or done anything that has really
hurt you?

Can't wait to see all your comments and read all of your opinions.

Have a Glamerous day!

Love you all.

( ˘ ³˘)❤