Chapter 1: Magic is Here!

Real World!
       Annabelle and Harry was taking a walk with their baby boy, but they ran in their house to hide from.wjat they saw coming. Lily, Madison, Daniel, Rachel, and Alison walked out of the hospital as the other Wonderlandians got there and they all huddled up as they saw what was coming at them. "Whats that?" Brenda asked. "I don't know." Michel replied. It finally covered them and then disappeared. They all got apart from each other and looked around, confused. "What was that?" Lily asked. "Magic." Ms. Gold replied. They all looked at her and Daniel got in front of Lizzie to protect her. She got out of his embrace and got in front if him, to protect him, since she's not even close to being a damsel in distress. "What do you mean, mother?" Lily asked. "I brought magic here, of course, dear." Ms. Gold replied and Lily sighed. Then Ms. Gold waved her hand and disappeared in red smoke as they all widened their eyes.
      Rachel looked ahead and widened her eyes when she saw her boyfriend, Devin. She smiled and ran over to him. "Dexter!" Rachel exclaimed. "Raven!" Devin greeted. They hugged tight and then kissed passionately. "I've missed you so much." Rachel stated. "I have missed you too." Devin stated. They walked back over to the group as they held hands. "Lily, I knew you would be able to break the curse." Darla stated and Lily smiled slightly. "Yeah, I actually did it." Lily stated as Daniel put his hand around her. "Then why are we still here?" Danielle asked as she approached them. Daniel and Devin both hugged her. "I don't know." Lily replied. "It's like, you only broke half of the curse." Alan stated. "That's weird." Lily stated as she looked. "But half is still better then none." Charolette stated and Lily nodded. "Yeah, I guess." Lily agreed with a sigh.

Present Time- Ever After!
       Meeshel swan around the waters, her home. Meeshel is a mermaid, and she loves swimming. She got up to shore and looked around with a sigh. Ever After is like a ghost town now. She was under the water with her family when the curse happened, and the curse didn't go past the surface of the water. She got out and laid her tail out on the ground. She waved her hand over her tail and it turned into legs. She stood and looked around. She misses all of her old friends, and she just wishes there's a way to get to where everyone else is. She misses her friends, and she feels alone a lot. "Meeshel." A familiar voice said. She looked around confused. She knew tbat voice, but it couldn't be. "That's not possible." Meeshel stated. "Think again." The man stated again. She turned around and saw. "You're dead, you drowned." Meeshel stated and he chuckled. "Obviously I didn't." The guy stated. "Tyler, just leave me alone." Meeshel stated with tears in her eyes. "Is that anyway to treat your husband?" Tyler asked and Meeshel glared at him.

Real World!
      Everyone is freaking out, no one knows what to do or what to think. "Lily, you scare everyone." Alison stated. Lily sighed and rolled her eyes. "Wow, thanks." Lily stated sarcastically. "I just mean, you can make them listen to you and make them stay calm." Alison stated and Lily sighed. Most of the freak out was happening around Madness Bed and Breakfast, so they walked over there. Lily walked up the two stairs that leads into the restraunt, and turned to face everyone. "Everyone quiet." Lily stated. But no one quieted down and Lily sighed. "You can do this." Daniel stated and Lily nodded. "Shut up or off with your heads!" Lily screamed and everyone stopped talking and stopped moving around as they turned to face her. "Thank you. Now I know you're all stressed and confused, we all are. Scared too. I don't know why we're all still here, but we are, so we have to make the best of it. We have to calm down. If you want to rest, then go home and rest or sleep. If you want to eat then go inside of Madness Bed and Breakfast. If you want to be with family and friends, then go be with them. If you're confused and don't know what to do or where to go, then go inside the library." Lily explained. Everyone started splitting up and going to their destination as Lily sighed and stepped down. "I knew you were a natural born leader." Daniel stated, making Lily smile and blush.
       "What do we do now?" Rachel asked. "Rachel, Devin, Alison, and Danielle go to the library and help Regina calm everyone down. The library is the help center and you need to help them with what they need." Lily explained and they nodded. "Okay." Devin agreed and they walked off. Lily turned to face her friends. "You guys split up in pairs. Alan and Brenda. Madison and Kelly. Charolette and Micheal. Tina, Tommy, and Darla, since we're out of pairs. You all go door to door to make sure everyone is alright." Lily explained and they nodded. "Lets get going." Darla agreed and they all walked off. Lily turned to her fiance. "Lets go inside Madness Bed and Breakfast to see if anyone needs help." Lily stated and he nodded as he opened the door. "After you." Daniel stated and she laughed. "Thank you." Lily stated and they walked in to help everyone.

Flashback!
     Meeshel doesn't go on the land very much, she's not a big walker, she loves the water and swimming. It's her whole life, there's nothing on land for her, except some friends. She swam up to a boulder in the water and sat on it as her tail stayed in the water. She looked around smiled as the cool air brushed past her. She saw a sailing boat and jumped back into the water, leaving a splash. "What was that, captain?" A crew member asked as the captain looked at the water with telescope. "Nothing, Marcus. I just thought I saw something splash in the water." Tyler replied as he put his telescope. "You wanna get closer?" Marcus asked and Tyler nodded. "Yes, tell the driver to get a closer look." Tyler replied and Marcus nodded. "Yes, sir." Marcus agreed and ran off. Marcus ran back as the driver got closer and Tyler look around with his telescope. "Nothing." Tyler stated angrily as he put his telescope back down.