(Chpt.5-08) Valentine's💝💝

Start from the beginning

"Nah it ain't hurt me–"

"It did! Because if it didn't, you wouldn't be feeling some type of  way when I kiss on my boyfriend. Stop cutting me off and just fucking listen. You know I hate being cut off when I'm tryna be deep" I snapped, pointing my finger.

"Damn, I'm sorry. You were saying?"

"I'm just sorry for hurting you. It probably didn't hurt you as much but..it made you feel like I played you. I never meant for it to be like that but I just couldn't sleep with you, Trev. Just because you gave me little hugs and complimented me didn't mean that you wanted me. But that's what I needed,...I needed someone who really wanted me and it wasn't you. You lusted for me......but I can't say that I didn't lust for you too. But now I'm with your best friend, and nor was that ever intentional. It just happened and I'm sorry. But you're going to have to let go...., and to let go of what we had to see your best bud happy. I know it's hard but trust me, I had to let go of people I still care about. But....look where I am now, I just encourage you to do what makes you happy and to not worry about us. If you're feeling lonely...go get you a somebody too. Shit, I'll even hook you up"

"I'm good on that okay and I accept your apology. That was big of you and I gotta say that you were right. I did feel some type of way when you left me but.....it ain't no hard feelings no more. I'll be fine, just keep making him happy, aight. He deserves it..."

"Of course and speaking of him,...why didn't he come today? He didn't want to see me?"

"Uh–he's um. He's still pretty mad I guess" he stuttered.

I sighed and looked down in my feelings. "Since he won't talk to me, can you tell him I'm sorry. And that I miss him and...that I even got him something for Valentine's day. I'd really appreciate it..." I said sadly.

"I will okay but don't be sad. He'll come around"

"He hasn't come around in two weeks Trevor. I didn't know I hurt him that much that he won't even talk to me....., even on Valentine's day"

"D, it's okay trust me. Just give him time"

*
I remember going home that day so upset and in my complete feelings. Listening to sad music and shit in my car, while I tried my hardest to keep myself from crying. But it was all worth it when I pulled up to my house and saw a white card on the doorstep. Inside it read,

"Hey, can you meet me at such and such hotel tonight. Bring changing clothes, a bathing suit, and something sexy. And my gifts too, since I know about em now 😉 see you at 7
J."

So after I read the letter that was from Jay, my day brightened right up. I ran right into the house to get my things ready, took a shower and got redressed all over again, just so I can meet him at the hotel. When I got there and told the front desk my name, they directed me to the 6th floor where I came up to a door with...

 When I got there and told the front desk my name, they directed me to the 6th floor where I came up to a door with