Chapter 91: Little Cheerleader

A couple months fly by, Jamie almost 6 months pregnant as the couple drop off their other kids and head to Jamie's appointment. They get to the doctors office, Jamie finding a new one. Walking into an exam room, their new doctor getting to know them a little.

"So you have two boys?" she asks. "Grayson and Landon?"

"Yes, we do. Grayson 2 and Landon is 1," Jamie answers.

"Looks like Grayson was two months early and Landon took forever to come out?"

"Yeah they were," Jamie smiles. "I like her," looking at Reid.

"I do my research on new patients," the doctor smiles. "Alright let's see what we have going on here," she nods lifting up Jamie's shirt, rubbing the gel and moving the wand around. The heartbeat echoing the room. "So you guys have bets what it is?"

"Well, we discussed if it's a girl it's going to be our last. If its boy we keep trying for the girl," Jamie smiles.

The doctor nods looking at the monitor. "Well, Jamie it looks like you finally got your cheerleader."

Jamie grins. "Oh my god are you serious?"

"100% serious mom," she nods.

"What do you think dad?" Jamie asks Reid, squeezing his hand.

"I think it's about damn time," Reid laughs a little.

"I'll print some pictures while you clean up," the doctor says walking out.

Jamie feels the little girl kick, grabbing Reid's hand and sliding it on her belly.

"Just like her brothers," Reid says.

"She's going to be giving them a run for their money."

"If she's anything like her mother hell yes."

"Thank you for being so supportive."