Chapter 61: Welcome Little One

The team gets the win and back celebrating in the locker room. The coach walking up to Reid.

"Get your ass to the hospital, you're having a baby," he grins.

"Wait really?"

"Just got the call. Jamie is in labor, has been since 2nd quarter."

"Shit...I got to go," he smiles gathering his stuff. Once Reid gets to the hospital, he finds her room, practically busting in. "You okay?" he asks walking to her side.

"You're here," Jamie says through tears.

"I am, now let's have a baby."

"I'm so glad you're here."

"Are you kidding? I wouldn't miss this for the world."

An hour later, Landon Hatfield is born weighing 7lbs, 4oz and measuring at 21 inches long. Another one added to the Hatfield team.

"Do we have another Hatfield boy?" his dad asks.

"We have another Hatfield boy," Reid nods.

"When can we meet him?" his mom asks.

"Come on," Reid says, leading them to the room.

"Meet Landon," Jamie smiles holding him up. "Two babies under a year."

"Pretty brave of us," Reid laughs. "We are definitely waiting till we are married before having another one."

"I think that's what you said last time but now that we are planning for the wedding I know its actually happening," she smiles both boys quiet. "It's so nice right now when they are both good and quiet. I'm scared when they get grumpy or hungry."

"Or when they get older..." Reid smirks.

"I don't want to think far ahead. He's so much bigger than Grayson."

"Well G was early, a little too early for my liking and Landon never wanted to come out."