Chapter 15: Boyfriend & Girlfriend

The next morning Reid's phone goes off, Reid waking up to turn the alarm off, Jamie still asleep but he feels her move as he gets out of the bed.

"What are you doing?" Jamie asks, the clock reading 7:15.

"I have to get my stuff."

"No, I don't want you to leave."

"I don't want to leave either," he says gathering his stuff.

"Here, I'll make you breakfast," she says kissing his cheek and walking out of the bedroom.

Reid continues to pack and then changing his clothes. He goes to the kitchen about 10 minutes later.

"All packed up?" Jamie asks.

"Yeah I'm all set. Did Julia stay here last night?" Reid noting the extra plate.

"She's in the extra bedroom. I'm surprised she isn't up yet."

"She's probably just tired from what happened yesterday," Reid says beginning to eat.

"Any friends we could use to cheer her up?" Jamie teases. "So I'll see you up here next month at the Giants game?"

"That's what it sounds like."

"So what are we ending as?" Jamie asks nervously.

"What do you mean?"

"Are we still going to be together, dating? I don't know, never mind," Jamie says shaking her head. "Julia was just asking last night about us."

"I want to go back to Georgia with a girlfriend," he says softly.

"Really?" she looks over surprised.

"Yeah," he smiles walking over and kneeling down in front of her taking her hands. "Jamie...will you please be my girlfriend?" he grins big.

They both hear a gasp. "Are you getting engaged?" Julia asking.

"Actually I was just accepting to be his girlfriend," Jamie says leaning down and kissing him.

Reid pecks her lips a few times and gets up. "Thank you for breakfast I need to get going. I'll call you okay?"

Jamie nods. "Fly safe and I can't wait for your call."

He kisses her one more time and tells Julia bye before heading out the door-leaving the girls. Jamie immediately looks over at Julia, a pout forming on her face.

"He'll be back before you know it."

"I know he will. Anyway, today is your day."

"I feel like shopping and going to get our hair done and I really need a mani pedi."