What's going on?

*Gumball's POV*

Before I realized it, my jaw had dropped and my eyes went wide.

Lucifer...Demon King...Marshall...Vampire King...

What. The. Glob.

"So-" I was about to ask the next question in my mind, but was interrupted...yet again.

Honestly, it seems like I can't speak my mind in my own castle!

The main doors into the kitchen had slammed open.

We all turned and looked over to see what had caused it.

What we saw was a girl. She had long beautiful curly brown hair that went past her shoulders, she had plump lips with dark red lipstick, and beautiful red eyes with eye makeup that accented them. She wore a black croptop v-neck that covered just the edges of her shoulders and went down to just above her belly button. The 'v' dipped really low, revealing a deep cleavage to a well-developed chest. The sides of the shirt were a mesh netting, showing the sides of her upper-torso.

If the author didn't type...or rather copy and paste that text, you could have avoided an agonizing paragraph that you've basically already read, and you would have been informed of this:

Ashley stood in the doorway, eyes blazing, death glare accompanied, with hands sparking. Literally sparking.

We all stood for a moment, silently staring at each other, before I piped up.

"Uh...hey Ashley..." I called nervously.

Her eyes shifted to me and she finally blinked.

I didn't know if that was a good or bad blink...

She lifted her left hand, made a grabbing motion, and swept it to her left.

My body followed her every movement, and I found myself lifted from Marshall's arms and thrown across the room hitting the counter with a glob ton of force, so much that the wood of the cabinet broke underneath me.

"AHHH!" I groaned from the sudden pain shooting through my body as I slumped to the floor.

"GUMBALL!!!"

My world began to spin a bit as my eyes rose.

Guess I hit my head pretty hard...

My eyes landed on two, maybe three?, people ahead of me before my eyes closed and darkness took over.

~~>Marshall's POV<~~

I watched in horror through my body's eyes as Gumball was wrenched from my grasp and thrown across the room, smacking against the kitchen cabinets and falling to the ground.

A steady stream of blood trailed down his face from his head.

That did it.

With my emotions suddenly flooding forward, I used all of my willpower and pulled Lucifer back from my body.

Miraculously, I felt him lose control, and after a moment I gained full control as I screamed bloody murder, "GUMBALL!!!"

I flicked my eyes to my crazy ex ahead of me.

I saw Collin copy my actions, spinning towards her, hands catching fire as he raised them at her.

I immediately knew he didn't stand a chance, he didn't know just who she was or what she could do.

Before he could do anything to her, her right hand rose smoothly through the air and something flashed towards him.

Bright, blue sparks lept from Ashley's hands faster than Collin could react. They struck his body and wrapped around him, electrocuting him.