Brotherly Love

*Gumball's POV*

Fuck fuck fuck!

Not Ned! Why did he have to come?! Why is he here?!

I watched in silent agony as he walked over to the door and opened it. He scanned me up and down.

"Hey Gumball. How you been?" He asked nonchalantly.

"Fine. Why are you here? You need to leave." I asked/said slightly angry.

He laughed and raised his dark pink hands up and a defensive manner.

"Woah! Gumball! No need to get mad! Am I not allowed to come and visit my baby brother every once in a while?" He asked forcing me into a hug.

He smells like Bubblegum, obviously since he's made of it, but I'm made of Bubblegum too and I don't smell like it.

The smell pissed me off. It reminded me of who and what I really was.

With that I quickly shoved him off of me accompanied by a glare.

I heard a sudden cough to my left and turned to see Marshall.

Oh shit, I was so caught up in my brother that I forgot about Marshall!

Ned was the one to speak first,

"Oooo! And who's this cutie?" He asked rushing over to him and proceeding to touch and examine Marshall like a specimen in a science lab.

No...you're not stealing another one!

I quickly rushed over to my lover and smacked Ned off of him.

"This is Marshall, my...friend..." I said trying to keep the blush down so as not to be noticeable.

Of course, Ned instantly saw right through me.

"Awww! You got yourself a boyfriend!" He played innocent and stepped around me sticking out his hand. "I'm Ned, Gummy's older brother. Marshall, did he say?" He asked Marshall, examining him up and down like he did me not two minutes ago.

"Uh-Hi. Yep, I'm Marshall. I'm Bubba's...boyfriend." He stated, his cheeks turning a bit pink as he met my eyes.

We had told Cake and Pepper, yes, but Marshall had just met Ned, so he was probably a bit embarrassed to tell a practical stranger about our blossoming relationship.

Ned laughed again, showing his perfect white teeth, that go with his perfect purple eyes.

"Nice to meet you bud! I need to go unpack so we will definitely talk later!" He smiled and turned to me.

"So Gumball, does it matter where I stay?" He asked, sounding a bit rhetorical.

I flushed with fury.

"You will be staying in the West Wing on level five in Room 561, FAR AWAY from my room. I trust you know how to get there so please proceed to your room. I will alert Pepper to bring you dinner." I said, anger boiling inside me, as I pushed him back into the room and out of my bedroom doors.

"Wai-Gumball-Hold on!" He exclaimed before I slammed the door in his face.

I heard him heave a big sigh and then his footsteps faded down the hallway.

I let out a small sigh myself and turned to see Marshall floating across the room to land in front of me.

"So that was your brother?" He asked. "He looks quite the opposite of you, kind of big, taller, different eyes, different personality. But also similar..." he kind of said to himself.