Tomorrow

*Gumball's POV*

I woke up groggy.

Ugh, today's gonna be a tough start.

I slowly sit up and gaze around, like so many times before, at the color of pink on every item in the room...except for the Vampire sleeping next to me.

"Hmph, seems like I'm always waking up in bed with you, dummy..." I mutter to myself as I pull myself out of the bed.

As my feet hit the ground, I buckle and fall, but quickly grab onto the bed to save myself.

"Ah! N-not so easy this morning at all!" I mumble as I pull myself up stretching my legs out before attempting to stand up again.

My legs are a bit wobbly but after a minute or two are fine.

I take baby steps towards my closet, just in case.

I slowly but surely make my way across the room, passing the mirror.

...of course something catches my eye, like so many times before.

I sigh.

You know maybe you should just NOT look in the mirror for once! You'll be fine! Just walk to the closet and put some clothes on!

"That's exactly it!" I exclaim a little too loud to myself as I go back in front of the mirror. "I need to put clothes on BECAUSE I'm naked!" I half groan, half yell.

I gaze at the complete nudity of my body. Everything on display...well, it's not like it hasn't happened before, and it's not like anyone besides Marshall is here...

Another dirty thought passes my mind.

Damn, I'm getting a LOT of deja vu moments in the morning...

I smirk to myself as I turn to look at my ass, planning evil dirty things. That is, until I see the heart hickey on my ass!

"What the fudge?! Marshall!" I scream at the boy.

I had to give credit, the hickey was a perfect heart, but it was almost the size of my palm and was a deep purpley-blue color!

My face, on the other hand, was a deep red as I turned to the Vampire.

"Huh? What? I'm up!" He looked around confused for a moment before looked at me. "What? What's wrong?" He asked before his eyes trailed down my body, a hint of lust and desire twinkling in them, before resting on the 'beauty-mark' he procured.

"Oh," he gave me a huge grin, "like it? I spent a bit of time on it." He chuckled. "It's fucking hot right?" He asked quickly floating over to me in only his red and black plaid underwear.

My face, if even heavenly possible, got even more flushed from his words and choice of apparel.

"Marshall you ass! You're so embarrassing!" I whined as I covered my face with my hands, the dirty thought from earlier now chucked out the window, never to be seen again.

I heard him chuckle a bit again before silence. I yelped as a hand wrapped around my right hip while another caressed my ass near the mark.

"Marshall! S-stop!" I whined from under my hands.

Wow, where did all of my confidence go? Apparently out the window along with the plan from before...

"But you're so fucking adorable when you're embarrassed." He whispered in my ear before nipping on it.

"Ah!" I yelped again at the sudden feeling.

He giggled before trailing his nipping down the side of my neck resting under my ear, near my collarbone.

Vampire Sicknessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें