Party Pt. 2

*Marshall's POV*

I gazed down at the sleeping Prince of Pink for a moment, before looking down at myself.

"Hm, so much for relieving me too..." I mumbled followed by a small chuckle.

I didn't really feel like doing it myself, so I'll have Bubba do it later if he feels like it...or I might force him...ha just kidding...maybe...

I turned and walked over to the door. I unlocked it and opened it, looking back at my little lover.

His chest rose and fell steadily and his mouth was slightly parted. I could hear his breath gently blow out as he exhaled. Glob, he's perfect.

I walked out, closing the door behind me.

I'll just let him rest for a bit. Nobody will bother him, so it's fine.

I proceeded to walk back to the party and started to socialize with other people as we danced to the music.

---

*Gumball's POV*

I felt something on my lips. It was really warm, almost hot, but not quite.

I slowly opened my eyes.

As the blurriness left my vision, I saw a figure comprised of flames dancing around the skin. The figure continued, but opened their eyes and looked down at me.

I looked up and was met with orange-ish/red eyes.

I slowly realized that this person was kissing me. Then I realized it wasn't Marshall.

I felt a warm hand start to slide up under my shirt.

My eyes went wide and I pushed the person away quickly.

I finally got a good view, which shocked me.

In front of me was the birthday-boy himself, Flame Prince.

"F-Flame? What the hell are you doing?!" I demanded, conflicted between anger and shock.

He smiled down at me with gentle eyes.

"I wanted to claim my birthday present from the Bubblegum Prince." He said simply.

I hesitated before I responded.

"You think a kiss is a birthday present?!" I asked angrily.

He tittered, "If it's from my love, then yes." He said before leaning back down towards me.

What did he just say?! 'His love'?! He...loves me?!

"W-wait!" I exclaimed holding him back.

He huffed in annoyance, "What?"

"W-why? I thought you liked Fiona?" I was hella confused now.

"What? Who said that?" He asked rhetorically. "I just like to flirt with her cause it's funny seeing her reaction." He stated.

To put it blandly, I was shocked.

"What the hell?! That's such a dick move! She's my friend!" I was even more angry now.

"Hey, sorry, but I love someone else." He said curling the "s"on 'someone', looking down at me. "And that person is right here." He said before he put a fiery finger on my exposed belly.

I tried to protest but I was at a loss of words. How do I react to this? I love Marshall, not him...but I don't want to hurt his feelings. He's still my friend, even if I don't feel the same way...

He smiled at my silence, probably mistaking it for acceptance, and leaned down to kiss me again.

Suddenly the door opened and Marshall walked in.