Plan

*Marshall's POV*

I felt something on my mouth.

It was soft, big, and moving.

I slowly fluttered my eyes open to see what it was.

I saw a face in front of me, kissing me.

It wasn't really bad actually.

He was a very nice kisser.

Then my memories came back and I realized just who this was.

I ripped my head to the side.

"Stop!" I yelled.

He just stayed still for a moment, gazing at me with those purple eyes, before standing up and pursing his lips.

"What to do with you...what to do..." I pondered tapping his lips with his index finger.

He turned around and walked towards the bed behind him.

I leaned forward to try and stand up, but found my arms tied behind me. I flicked my eyes downward and found my legs tied as well. But that wasn't the worst part...

Worst part was, I was tied to this chair in only my black and red plaid underwear.

"Ned! What the hell?!" I yelled at him.

He turned back towards me, watching me for a second, before his face lit up.

"I know!" He said before he walked back over towards me.

He grabbed the sides of my head with his huge hands, holding me still, but not tight enough to where it hurt.

He leaned forwards and connected our lips once more.

"Mmph!" I tried to yell at him again, but his lips moved against mine preventing me.

I opened my mouth a bit to try and yell at him again, but he quickly shoved his tongue in my mouth.

A small gasp is all that came out of my throat, as he swiped his tongue over every inch of mine, before bringing it to mine.

No this is wrong. This isn't right. Only Gumball is right. I want Gumball. I love Gumball. No one else.

I made a hasty decision that may just get me in trouble but I had to do it.

I bit his tongue.

"AAH!" I heard him gasp.

I tasted blood in my mouth.

Blood...this was different from normal blood.

It tasted...sweeter. It had a sugary taste.

I felt my demon jolt to attention at the taste.

'Blood! So sweet! We need more!' He roared.

I felt him try and take over, I could feel his desire to take more, but I used all of my willpower to hold him back.

I didn't like Ned or what he was doing, but I wasn't gonna suck the guy dry!

I noticed Ned had pulled back and had his fingers in his mouth.

He pulled one out, blood covering the tip.

'There!' he screamed in my head.

'NO! I'M IN CONTROL!' I yelled at him.

He continued to fight me while I saw Ned flick an angry gaze towards me.

Then it was melted by a white smile.