Confusion

*Gumball POV*

"Can you guess who it is?"

That question from this red-eyed vampire king watching me from above hovers in my mind for what seems like years.

It's...me. Right? But, I mean, he's playing around again...right? It's not me. It can't be. Why would it be? There's plenty of other people in the world. Any of whom are better than me. What have I got? Smarts? Marshall doesn't seem like the guy whose into smarts...then again, Marshall doesn't seem like the guy whose interested in...well, guys. Especially me. I mean, we're practically opposites.

"Gumball?"

That snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Y-yeah?" I respond.

"Tell me. Who is it?"

I can feel my heart thump in my ears. What should I say?

"Um...I don't know" is all that comes out of my mouth. Glob, stupidstupidstupid! Anything but that!

"Really?"

He looks at me and I can feel those eyes cut into my soul, digging out my deepest secrets. I close my eyes to avoid it.

"Well, maybe I'll give you a little help..." he says as he leans in.

What is he doing?! Is he going to tell me?! Is he going to kiss me?! Is he going to bite me?! What's he-

My thoughts are cut off by something soft and cold on my lips.

I open my eyes just the tiniest bit. And what I see makes me eyes go wide.

He's kissing me...again.

"M-!" I pulled back into my bed just enough that I could speak. "Marshall! Wh-what are you doing?!"

"What does it look like dummy? I'm kissing you." He grins and goes to kiss me again.

I sit up and crawl back to where the bed met the wall. He hesitates for a moment and then starts crawling after me with a grin and that wicked gleam in his eye.

"M-Marshall! Why?!" I try to crawl away from him again but my back hits the wall leaving me with nowhere to go.

He sighs. "I swear, I thought you were smart...Bubba, isn't it obvious? I like YOU."

He hit it right on the head. My heart is roaring in my ears, I can feel the sweat going down my back, I can't think straight. He's lying.

"You-you're just saying that! This is another prank right?!"

He crawls back into my lap and pins my arms against the wall. His hands are cold, but the look he gives me is anything but cold.

"Bubba, this isn't a joke. I'm serious."

We look at each other for a moment and then he starts to lean in to me. I struggle with my arms but he's stronger than me and I feel helpless.

"N-no Marshall! You're just saying that! It's not funny!" Tears start to form in my eyes as he moves his mouth onto my neck. He lightly kisses below my jaw and goes up to my ear.

"This is anything but funny." He whispers in my ear in a low voice and then licks it. He keeps my arms pinned with one hand and guides the other to my shorts, slowly moving it up my thigh.

"Ngh-Mar-Marshall stop! Please! JUST STOP!"

I raise my voice into a yell as some newfound strength pours itself into my arms and legs and I somehow push him off of me.

He looks up from beside me for a moment, a little surprised as we look each other in the eye. Then, the tears start falling down my cheeks and I run out of my room.