Fight

*Gumball's POV again*

I walked over to the oven after hearing the timer for the cake go off, ignoring the disappointed vampire behind me.

I grabbed my cute pink oven mitts and opened the oven, and gently pulled out the cake.

I set it on the counter and admired it.

It was very fluffy and had a beautiful light pink color...ironically about the same shade as my skin.

I turned towards Marshall, but saw an empty counter.

I frowned and turned looking around the kitchen for the missing boy.

I saw a movement out of the corner of my eye, and turned my head slightly upward...only to have frosting smeared onto my lips.

"What--" I started to say but was interrupted by an upside down floating vampire.

I felt his tongue glide across my lips and into my mouth smearing frosting around my mouth and onto my tongue. The frosting mixed with our saliva, but it tasted just as sweet as we kissed like that for a minute or so.

He pulled away, and turned right side up. He smiled at me and pecked me on the lips quickly.

"How was that?" He asked with another smile.

"Well, I've gotta say...I've never been kissed upside down before..." I responded with a slight blush.

"And?"

"...and it was hot..." I blushed a little more looking down at my feet.

He grinned happily and kissed me again.

"I'm glad. Now we can do that more often!" He laughed.

My face burned up at the thought, "Hell no you perv!" I semi-yelled at him as I grabbed the container of frosting out of his cold dead hands.

I stormed back to the cake, my face cooling down as I took a deep breath.

Glob, he knows how much I hate perverts.

I grabbed a spatula-tool and started to frost the cake.

I felt a pair of hands slowly wrap themselves around my waist and a head prop itself on my shoulder as the vampire watched me frost the cake.

I just ignored him as I smoothed over the whole cake, making it look perfect.

You know me, Prince Gumball, the perfectionist.

"You're so perfect." Marshall whispered in my ear as he watched me finish.

I giggled.

"I'm the opposite of perfect."

"No, you're perfect for me. And no one can tell you otherwise." He said as he kissed my neck.

"Marshall, you tease, stop. I need to put the cake in the fridge."

"But it's fine right there, we have something better we could be doing." He mumbled into my neck as he continued kissing and nibbling.

"Marshall! Stop! Mar-nngh!" I unconsciously moaned as he hit a spot near my shoulder, and I quickly slapped a hand to my mouth.

He laughed. "What was that, my little Gummy Bear?" He quickly spun me around and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist so as not to fall.

"N-nothing! Now put me down..." I grumbled embarrassed at the sudden outbreak.

"I don't think it was nothing." He smiled a bit. "It was adorable...and I want to hear it again." He said grinning at me.

I turned my head.