Henrietta Abadeer

Henrietta Abadeer aka Mother of Marshall Lee Abadeer ^^^
~~~~~
*Gumball's POV*

To say I was surprised was an understatement.

I was totally and absolutely dumbfounded.

All I could say was, "That's your mom?!"

Marshall gave me a scoff which I took as a yes.

I can see where Marshall gets his looks!

The woman in front of us was downright gorgeous. I don't even know if gorgeous could begin to describe her.

She had long blood red hair that matched her eyes and lips. Deep smoky red horns grew from her temples that matched her huge wings that sprouted to each side of her. Her outfit was...well...kind of skimpy for a mother, to be honest. She wore a metal and leather one-piece that covered some of her extremely well-developed chest and glided down to barely cover her...lower area. Thin leather straps ran around her hips, most likely to cover some of her butt, while long strips flowed down each hip to ripple through the air. And to top it all off, she wore dark ruby colored metal grieves, with thick heels of course, that went up above her knees.

All in all, she'd make any man (or woman for that matter) stop, stare, and drool.

I had to admit, even though I was 100% gay, it had some effect on me.

I had hardly realized Marshall started speaking until Collin bumped into me while trying to back up behind Marshall.

"Decided to greet your son in this appearance today?" Marshall asked sarcastically.

Something about the way he said that was weird.

What does he mean 'in this appearance'?

"Well my dear little Ashley informed me of your little...'fling' at the moment. I wanted to impress him as we met in person." She stated, her eyes flicking to meet mine.

I suddenly felt an overwhelming sense of fear and terror overcome me.

I whimpered and stepped up next to Collin, behind Marshall.

I reached out with my right hand and grabbed lightly at Marshall's right hand.

He immediately wrapped his hand around mine, giving me a reassuring squeeze.

"And who says he's a 'fling'?" Marshall demanded, not at all afraid of this woman who radiated pure dread.

She laughed at his response, and wow was it a laugh. It was a beautiful mix of delight and mockery. If I didn't know who it belonged to, I'd have probably believed it to be the most beautiful woman in the world.

...then again, she be just that.

"Says me, your Mother." She said, emphasizing 'me'. "We both know that this is just a fling of the moment. Soon you'll be tired with it, and you'll come crawling back to our dear beloved Ashley."

There was a familiar 'click, click' as she stepped closer.

Is it me or is it getting hot in here?

I wanted so desperately to pull Marshall back away from her with each 'click' but I was afraid of what might happen if I looked at her again.

"And you know," she continued, "that you can't avoid marrying Ashley forever."

"I'm not marrying the whore." Marshall scoffed at her.