Telling

*Marshall's POV*

Sooooo that just happened. At least Pepper accepted us!

I was sitting on Bubba's bed watching him walk around sorting papers and stuff...but my eyes were glued to his outfit.

The way that shirt cut high showing his smooth skinny belly and his underwear was so short his butt was practically hanging out. I mean, I didn't mind, just making an observation...

He took a deep breath in and let it out as turned on his heel back to his desk picking up another paper, giving a glimpse of his slight abs as he breathed out.

Damn, the way he turned and his body moved...

I glimpsed down feeling fuzzy and noticed a huge lump in my underwear.

Oh shit. He's so cute that he's getting me turned on. OH SHIT! It's a "no-touching" day! That tease! He wore that outfit on purpose! I'm gonna kill him...

When my thoughts were sorted, I realized Gumball was looking at me weird.

"Is something wrong?" He asked eying me up and down.

I pieced it together and realized that I had been staring.

"Oh-um-not really. Just wondering what your doing with all those papers." I said shifting around so I could hide the sudden excitement below.

"Well, if you must know-"

Whew, close one.

"-I'm gathering papers regarding the economical increases and decreases of the Candy Kingdom and comparing them to..."

I kind of fazed him out as I looked back at his body. He's so slim and cute. He's also shorter than me. The top of his head only went to about my eyebrows, and his eyes only went to about my lips, but that's ok, cause he's hella cute. I mean, look at the way his hips swing when he rests his hands on them in his "sassy" pose. Wait...

I pushed my thoughts aside and realized that Gumball was indeed doing his "sassy" pose...but not in a good way.

"Marshall!"

"Hmm?" I asked innocently. Damn, he caught me staring again.

"Why do you keep spacing out? I know that what I was saying was boring, but you're the one who asked!" He fussed, hands on his hips still.

Ugh, why can't those be my hands on his waist as I--

"MARSHALL LEE!" His yell interrupted my thought.

"Yeah?" I responded.

He sighed.

"Is my outfit too distracting? Is that what's bothering you? Well, in that case I'll change..." he started towards the closet.

I sped over to him and grabbed at his hips, pulling him back.

"No! It's not the outfit! I was just thinking that...um..." I racked my brain for an excuse. "I was thinking that...we should visit Fiona and Cake?" It sounded more like a question than it meant to be.

He turned his head towards me, an eyebrow slightly raised.

"Was that a question?"

"Um...no?" I sounded so stupid.

He laughed a bit.

"Well, I guess we should. We haven't seen them in a bit because we've been...busy." He said, his face blushing fiercely as he probably remembered the last couple of days and the 'events' that occurred.

I fought down a smirk trying to form on my mouth.

He was so cute when he was embarrassed. Like, really cute. If my heart was beating, it'd probably have skipped a beat at the sight of that Bubblegum Boy's blushing face.