Strangers

*Gummy's POV*

Ned and I now entered the crowd of people swarming around the girl, causing quite a commotion.

"What's wrong with me?! Am I not pretty enough for you?! Do you think I'm ugly?!" I could hear her screaming quite loudly at, I'm guessing, the guy I saw.

"No! That's not it! I-" I heard him frantically state before he was cut off.

"Oh! So I just don't have big enough boobs, is that right?! Or a big enough ass?!" Ashley fired back.

Ned finally pushed through the thick horde of people and we found ourselves in the small circle in the middle of the crowd.

Ashley was to my front right and the guy was a bit to the left of her.

Now that I really looked at him, I have to say, he's not too bad himself.

He had straight black hair about the same length as Marshall. He was well built, skinny, but I could easily see some muscle under his clothes.

And his eyes...they were beautiful.

If I was seeing correctly, then they were definitely a beautiful dark red, easily matching his jacket.

Suddenly I was jolted out of my thoughts by those intense red eyes meeting mine.

My face flushed as I realized I was staring.

"Answer me!" Ashley screamed once more.

The guy was frantically looking between me and her, trying to find some way not to anger the girl any more.

"Fine! I'll show you!" She then reached up, hooking her fingers on the collar of her shirt, and ripped it down, releasing everything the shirt 'held' for everyone to see.

I immediately adverted my eyes as I felt my face get even more hot.

I found my gaze meeting the guys once more, his face was almost, if not darker, than mine was.

I quickly scrambled out of Ned's arms and over to Ashley.

"Ashley!" I gingerly but quickly grabbed her shirt and pulled it back up to cover her...chest.

"Gumball!" She exclaimed happily as she gave me a tight hug.

Really tight.

"Ah! Can't! Breathe!" I choked out before she let me go.

I flicked my eyes over to Ned, who now stood next to the boy.

"So...what's going on?" I asked Ashley weakly.

Her face melted back into anger as she glared over at the boy.

"This prick thinks I'm not pretty." She said angrily.

"No that's not what I said!" I heard him scramble behind me.

"Don't lie to me!" Ashley growled back. "I know exactly what you said!" She bared her fangs making me jump as my heart skipped a beat.

"Uh-um, so..." I turned to the boy. "If that's not what you said, then what did you say?" I asked.

His cheeks flushed as he quickly adverted his eyes.

"I said that I'm not into girls..." he said quietly, but not enough that I didn't hear him.

"Oh..."

"But you're very pretty!" He added quickly looking to Ashley.

I looked back to her.

She blinked a couple of times as she registered what he said before scoffing.