His hood fell off revealing two dark gray ears with red tips. I saw the same coloration tail swinging behind him.

He slowly comes up to me, twirls me around to face the direction of the lab and pushes me in, closing both of us inside.

"What were you doing out there?" Aaron asks seriously. "N-Nothing s-serious Aaron..." I stutter nervously. He pulls out a dagger from his pocket.

"I may have softened up but I'm still insane..." He had that psycho grin. It scared me... A LOT. "P-Please No..." I stutter.

He dragged the dagger up my hand and to my neck. His breath tingling my cheeks making me blush.

He looked away and dropped his hand with the dagger. I stepped back in shock. "I will lead you home..." Aaron said, looking away from me all saddened.

"Home...?" I questioned. "Come on..." He said dropping his dagger and taking my hand. He lead me outside hiding his ears and tail.

He lead me into the forest and down the mountain. "Are y-you a were-werewolf?" I ask sheepishly. He nods.

I see the trees get less and less. And then I saw my village, Phoenix Drop. Aaron letted my hand go. "Go back home..." He said, dropping his head.

"Why are you letting me?" I worry. We just kissed an hour ago and he is letting me go so easily? "Don't you want to go him?" He said, looking depressed.

I really didn't want to leave him. He seemed to be alone. I went into the village, back to my and my moms house.

I open the door to my house and saw my mom run to me and hugged me tight. "M-Mom?!!" I stutter in shock. "Aw! Sweety! How was your trip?" My mom asks.

I guess that was the lie Katelyn told to NOT get me in trouble. "Fine, mom, fine..." I answer remembering Aaron.
"Anyways, Dear! Go on with your boyfriend! He will be happy to see you!" She cheered.

I walk out of my house and went to Laurence's place. He lived with his sister Cadenza. I get to his house.

He opens the door and yells, "Aph! How dare you leave without me! You probably cheated on me!" . Laurence seems very angry.

"No... I didn't... I love you and only you..." I sadden, he doesn't believe me. "I don't believe you!" He shouts closing the door in front of me.

I run back into the forest, crying. I run and run until I see a clearing with huts. I saw a figure looking like Aaron with dark gray ears and tail with blood red tips

He turns and sees me. His eyes widden and he comes up to me. "Aph...?" He said as I slide down the tree, sitting on it's roots.

He kneeled down and caressed my cheek. "Aphmau are okay?" He worried. "No" I sobbed. Aaron sat down next to me and hugged me lightly.

He looked at me in sympathy wrapping his gray tail around my back. I leaned onto his shoulder. He seemed worried about me.

I feel safe with him. I closed my eyes and feel his hand wrap around my tiny body. I hugged him and started crying again.

"Aphmau... Shhh... it's fine... I'll be here.. always..." Aaron said calmly. "I don't want to go home..." I sobbed, hugging him tighter.

"You can come with me to the laboratory, if you want..." He smiled, I smiled back to and nod. We walk to the lab.

He leads me to the second floor and to a room across the stairs. "I'll be in the room on the left if you need me." He said. I lay on the bed, slowly closing my eyes.

"Love you..." I heard Aaron whisper. I blushed indecating that I'm not asleep. "I know you feel the same..." He continued.

I blushed even more, glancing at him. Aaron just smiled. He knew me... even more than Laurence. "I love you too!" I whispered quickly.

He left the room as I started to fall asleep. I was finally let home, yet still came here, like a tiny pin dragged to a magnet....

Me magnet was Aaron.

_________________________________

WHEW!!! Took me some time. I'm sorry for not updating! I needed to go to the MOST boring restaurant and I didn't grab my phone!! I regret it!! Anyways
Best wishes MistikPanther!

 I'm sorry for not updating! I needed to go to the MOST boring restaurant and I didn't grab my phone!! I regret it!! Anyways Best wishes MistikPanther!