Chapter 21: Sky Island

Start from the beginning

"Marimo bastard" you spat, dusting your hands while Luffy was laughing loudly.

"(Y/N)-SWANNNNNNNNNNNNN"

Sanji came flying to you with red, exotic flowers in his hands. When he reached you, the chief knelt down like a knight and held to you one of the flowers.

"Here, this is for you, (y/n)-swan. A flower who represents your beauty" flirted the blond man and you sighed, taking the flower nonetheless.

"Yeah, yeah...Thank you and all" you dismissed, throwing the flower over your shoulder.

You blinked when soft music came to your ears, and you turned toward the sound. It was an odd-looking instrument, but you could distinguish it as some kind of harp. A young woman was playing it, with the same wings you saw from the mysterious man of before. She stopped playing and turned toward all of you.

"Heso" she greeted with a smile.

"Heso? you repeated.

"Did she just say heso, like belly button?" asked Usopp with a dumbfounded expression and the navigator merely nodded.

"What did she mean by 'heso'?" mumbled Chopper, as confused as the rest.

"Well, heso is heso" responded gruffly Zoro and you sneered.

"Thank you for showing us your level of intelligence, Pot plant"

"Why don't you shut up for once?!"

"Did you come from the Blue Sea?" asked the stranger as she approached your small group, at the same time calling the name of a fox that ran toward her.

"Yeah, we flew up here from below. Do you live here?" demanded Luffy.

"Yes, I'm a resident here. Welcome to Skypiea's Angel Beach" she smiled. "Would you like to drink what's inside?"

"Hm...Yeah" answered your captain after a while, handing out to her the weird pumpkin fruit.

"A conush's skin is hard like iron, so you can't bite it. You cut it at the bottom" started to explain the young woman, taking out a dagger. She made a hole in the center, and put a plastic straw in it. "Here you go!"

"YUMMMM" Luffy's tongue twirled like a snake, slurping loudly his new drink. Usopp quickly bothered him to let the sniper have a taste too.

"My name is Conis. This is Suu, a cloud fox" she introduced herself finally. "If there is any way that I can be of help, please let me know"