Chapter 21: Sky Island

Start from the beginning

"I've got a nut for you. Here!"

Luffy tossed the fruit toward Usopp, who had his back turned to the coming demise who resembled a pumpkin. The hard nut fell on his head, knocking him and making faceplant on his cloudcastle. You grabbed your stomach as you howled in laughter, turning your back to the boys.

"HEY, THAT HURT! OKAY, STAY RIGHT THERE!" snarled Usopp and Luffy laughed loudly.

You stopped laughing as you regained your seriousness, only to smirk in a devilish manner, seeing a certain Moss head enter your field of view. Taking the pumpkin-nut from earlier, you faced Zoro, who was completely oblivious:

"Oi, Pot plant!" you yelled at the swordsman and you heard him growl under his breath.

"What do you want, you damn whor-" he started, gazing at you.

"CATCH!" you shouted.

Without another word, you quickly pitched the nut at him, watching in delight while his face turned into an expression of horror and alarm. Zoro didn't have time to say anything that the pumpkin-nut collided with his head, sending the man backward and into the sea of clouds. You laughed harder at the knocked out form of the swordsman, tears now cascading over your cheeks. Your stomach was hurting with all the laughing, and it didn't even stop when the green haired man stood up, a murderous look on. In fact, you doubled in laughter.

"I WILL KILL YOU!" barked Zoro, running straight for you.

"I simply sent at you a long lost relative of yours!" you smirked, your composure back.

You released a surprised sound when Zoro slammed his body into yours, making you both fall on top of each other.

"Get off, you big oaf!" you struggled under him. "You're wetting my shirt! Even if it's black!"

"It's your own fault! You threw at me this rock!"

"It isn't even a rock! It's some kind of weird fruit-nut that grown around here, you weak ass Marimo!"

"IT STILL HURTS LIKE HELL, STUPID MUMMY"

"REPEAT THAT?!" you snarled, a thick mark appearing on your head as you stretched wide his cheeks.

The two of you wrestled on the island, Usopp and Luffy watching in amusement. They placed their bets while you were kicking Zoro's ass. You released a grunt when you fell on your back, tossed over the swordsman's shoulder as if you weighted like a feather. Staring at him angrily between your legs and over your chest, you lifted yourself with the help of your hands and gave a hard kick under Zoro's chin. And that sent back the sea cucumber to where he comes from.