Chapter 19: Knock-Up Stream

Start from the beginning

A while later:

"Bad news, Boss!" suddenly yelled a man from Masira's crew.

"What's wrong?!"

"Night's coming from the southwest! Cumuloregalis clouds!"

"Seriously?! What time is it?!"

"10:00! It's way earlier than we expected!"

You ran to the end of the ship to see black clouds coming toward you at the horizon.

"This is bad...Shojo! Can we make it?" asked Masira.

"Utan Divers! Into the sea immediately! Look for currents!" ordered the said man and his crew quickly went underwater.

"Those are cumuloregalis clouds?!" muttered Nami, her eyes wide as she gazed at the clouds.

"What?!" yelled out Usopp as he came out from his workshop.

"They came sooner than expected!" Nami explained the situation to the others. "But we don't even know where the current is located!"

Shojo used his soundwaves voice to locate the specific current, the divers coming out the water to report what they are hearing and seeing. One of them found the correct current and Masira quickly ordered to follow this path. The more the Going Merry was sailing toward the explosion spot, more the waves were bigger and higher.

"It's a pre-explosion earthquake! Get ready!" shouted Masira in warning.

"EXPLOSION?!" squeaked Chopper.

"Navigator! What does the Log Pose say?" asked Robin.

"It's pointing right at those clouds!" she answered. "The wind's direction is perfect, too!"

"That can only mean that we are on the right path..." you said.

"The clouds are heading straight for the center of the whirlpool!"

"Huh? What's this whirlpool? I don't see one..." wondered Luffy, looking left and right.

"Looks like we hit the jackpot this time, brother!" cheered Masira.

"Yeah! And it looks like it'll be a nice-sized explosion, too!"

"....Nice-sized explosion?" you repeated. "Am I supposed to feel safe?"

"We can make it?!" Luffy asked.

"Yep!" said in unison the two monkeys.

At this, grapnels were shot from Masira's ship and on the railings of Going Merry so they could attach with each other tightly.

"We'll take you to the inner edge of the whirlpool!" yelled out Masira.

"What do we do after that?!" demanded the ginger girl.

"Get on the flow! If you can get to the center, things should work out!"

"THE CENTER OF THIS THING?" you cried out at the monster size of the whirlpool, the middle looking like the void. "Okay, I'm going to rebirth"

"W-We're being sucked in!" sobbed the sniper.

"NOBODY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT BEING SUCKED IN!" panicked Nami.

"It's all right! I'll protect you, Robin-chan and (y/n)-swan!" said chivalrously Sanji.

"I've never seen such a big whirlpool before..." sweated Robin.