"Papí Chulo." Reign spoke as she ran her hand up and down my spine. Instantly my sense of rage boiled into a thick flame of fire as she left trails of her touch on my skin.

"Papi Chulo?" I replied in an attempt to restatement her statement. Chulo sounded like churro on my tongue it's probably why she laughed as she got on all fours and crawled to me until she was directly behind me.

Her warm chest was pressed up against my back as she wrapped her legs and arms around me. Her head curved into my neck, placing kisses on my exposed skin. My junk jerked, as I felt the warm kisses from her kisses and the warm kisses from her flesh. This woman was turning me into something I don't recognize. She was knocking down the exterior and interior walls I built around myself.

She has the power to make me feel, something I've long became numb to. Somehow she managed to make her way into my life. Maverick wants to strip one of the few people I love away from me. When I was laid up in the hospital after Sehun inflicted injuries on me he asked me to give Reign up. He made some valid points, the main point being she is a Morrow. He called me selfish and foolish for putting the organization at risk. He wants me to give her up as if it's that easy.

She angled her head so she was looking directly at me as I turned my head to meet her gaze. A bright smile was on her face causing me to catch the infection. A mirrored smile swept across my as I gave her a quick kiss which resulted in her giving me a pout.

"I'm sorry for Manny."

"Oh please at this point I'm use to his," She replied then paused almost as if she was searching for the right word. "...odd behavior."

"I'll kill him if you want me to." I retorted.

"No, I don't want you to!" She slapped my chest as she untangled herself from me allowing the cold air to brush up against me.

"I'm kidding," I replied as I fell backwards so I was laying down. She shot me a raised eyebrow as she slipped on my discarded shirt. "Sort of."

"I'm going to take a shower, my breakfast will be ready when I get out?"

"I can serve you breakfast in the shower no need to wait until you get out." I suggestively said. She looked sexy in my shirt like a beautiful sculpture.

"As tempting as that offer is you have company." She seductively replied as she placed one finger in her mouth before laughing and dashing towards the bathroom.

      Fuck that woman is going to be the death of me. I should probably pick out my casket. I slipped on some boxers before sliding on some black joggers with Nike logo going up the leg. Let me go see what fucking Manny wants. I don't see why he doesn't call, I need to take my key from him. Can he not see I'm trying to be with my woman? Be with her so I can admire the way her dimples appear when you place a genuine smile on her illuminated fave. I want to bathe in her presence, so I can witness how entranced she get while watching one of her numerous amount of television shows.

      I want to see a blush appear on her face when she realize I've been staring at her rather than watching How To Get Away With Murder or some other show she enjoys. I can't help but be captivated by her, from the way she walk into a room and immediately head turns into her direction. Listening to her speak is like listening to angels singing. And her moan, just the thought of her underneath or hell on top of me moaning has me ready to deliver her breakfast in the shower.

        Speaking of food Manny is probably rummaging through my cabinets right now. Sure enough as soon as I emerged from the room and headed toward the kitchen I heard a cabinet slam shut.