" What is your father talking about?" Niall asks. Liam walks into the kitchen with Zayn and his kids following. Niall gives him a look where if looks can kill, Liam would be dead.

" Zayn and his kids decided to come over." Liam says. Niall puts on a fake smile.

" If I knew before hand, I would have made more, but I only made four pieces of chicken. I'm sorry Zayn." Niall says.

" It's okay. I came out of no where, I wouldn't expect you to have made me anything." Zayn says.

" What about your kids?" Niall asks.

" I can make mac and cheese if that's alright. They're picky eaters." Zayn says.

" I'll make it for you guys. Sit down Zayn." Liam says pulling out his chair at the table for Zayn. Zayn sits down and places his kids on his lap. Liam walks to the cupboard and looks for the macaroni and cheese box and the bowl for it. Niall looks at Zayn.

" So, how have you been Zayn?" Niall asks. Niall places chicken on his plate and the other sides he cooked.

" I'm doing good. There's a rough patch in my life right now, which I need to talk to you about later, but yeah, I'm good." Zayn says. Brendon leans towards Niall.

" Dad, who is this?" Brendon whispers.

" Oh, boys you haven't met Zayn before. DJ, you did when you were a baby." Niall says," Boys, this is Zayn, one of papa's friends."

" Hi Zayn." Drew says.

" Hi guys." Zayn says. The kitchen quieted down after Zayn said that. Liam looks at the table while the water was boiling.

" Zee, I think this is a good time to introduce your children." Liam says. Zayn looks at Liam.

" I probably should do that." Zayn says. Liam nods his head. Zayn turns around and looks at the family eating their dinner.

" Guys, this is my son Lucas, and this is my daughter, Lucia." Zayn says mentioning towards each child.

" Hi Lucas and Lucia." Drew and Brendon say at the same time. Both boys were confused to why one of papa's friends is here out of nowhere, but they went with it anyway.

" How old are they?" Niall asks.

" Lucas is 6 and Lucia is 2." Zayn says. Liam finishes off the macaroni and cheese and puts it in children bowls the family still has from when the boys were younger. He walks over to the table and places the bowls in front of Zayn.

" Here Lucas and Lucia," Zayn says handing them spoons. They start eating the mac and cheese. Niall looks at Liam, who was standing behind Zayn.

" Liam, can I speak to you in private?" Niall asks. Liam gives him a questioning look, but nods his head anyway. They walk out of the kitchen and towards the front door because it was away from the kitchen.

" What the fuck? Why the fuck is Zayn here and why didn't you tell me?" Niall asks. Niall low-key still hates Zayn for what he did in the past, but Niall tries to hide it.

" I'm sorry Niall, I didn't even know myself. He just showed up at my job and he wants to talk to us, probably without his kids." Liam says. Niall crosses his arms and turns away from Liam.

" No, I don't want to talk to him. There's no need for me to talk to him." Niall says.

" C'mon Niall, he's one of my best friends. If Zayn were Harry, you would do the same thing." Liam says. Niall tries not to let that statement get to him because it was true. If Harry was in this situation, Niall would be right there to help him.

Niall looks at Liam out of the corner of his eye," But why now? He hasn't talked to you in years."

" I'm not sure now, but when he'll explain to us whatever he needs to explain to us, it'll make sense." Liam says. Niall lets out an upset sigh.

" Fine, I'll talk to him with you." Niall says. Liam kisses Niall's cheek.

" Thank you Ni." Liam says.

" Yeah, yeah." Niall says. Niall walks back into the kitchen with Liam following. Zayn looks at them.

" Liam, is it alright if we go out to talk? And it is okay if I leave my kids here because I don't want to take them with us." Zayn says.

" Yeah, it's okay. My boys can easily watch them while we're gone." Liam says. Drew and Brendon look at Liam with surprise. They did not want to watch kids they just met.

" Then, can we go now?" Zayn asks. Liam looks at Niall.

" You ready?" Liam asks. Niall nods his head. He walks to the garage door, not really wanting to come. Zayn quietly explains his situation to his kids. They nod their heads and Lucas runs to Brendon and Lucia runs to Drew. Both boys give Liam a dirty look as he helps Zayn from the chair. Liam smiles at the boys and walks out of the kitchen with Zayn. They walk to the garage door and slip their shoes on. Niall was already waiting for them.

" So, where do you want to go Zayn?" Liam asks.

" I just want to go to a pub or something like that." Zayn says.

" We can do that." Liam says looking at Niall. Liam grabs the car keys and leads his best friend and his husband to the car. The three of them get in the car and Liam starts the car. Liam pulls out of the driveway and starts driving to the nearest pub.

What Zayn says to the married couple, will blow their minds.

***

Hi guys! Hope you're all doing well!

I had a good day today and I wanted to update to make my day even better. I had a rough week so today was a good surprise for me.

So, I don't usually talk to the guy I like, but I did today so, that makes it a great day for me. It's a step forward for me because I'm a weenie when comes to the guy I like.

Anyway, I'm done talking about me because I hate talking about myself. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter, Liam's new single (which is fucking fantastic), Harry's album, Niall's single, and whatever else the boys come out with.

Thank you guys for continuing to read this story. It means a lot to me. Thank you so much. I love you.

***