Chapter 31: Truth

Start from the beginning

Also that day... Megan who got extremely pissed after the photo of her posted by me. She didnt contact me but sure expressed her feelings on twitter. I shook it off and went back to ignoring her... I didnt want to see her face today... Sadly she had to come too for the holiday.

I hated the fact the media make me feel bad of what I have done. They kept making up rumors saying that what kind of person I was, just because I cheated on Megan a few times. But I really wanted to show her I wasnt gonna do it anymore, only to find out she was unfaithful to me for a moment. 

I got off the car and walked over to the door.  I was surprised on who opened it. 

Megan. 

I havent seen her in ages even though its only been a month. She had a lot slimmer face now..She didnt say anything and just walked off while I made myself in. 

"Heyy bro! Merry Christmas" I said to Scooter while we did our little  handshake. 

I looked around the living room and saw that Courtney and her boyfriend James were here. Also Scooters brother Adam, Yael- of course. 

"Hey Scooter, where are the others? Carly? Ariana? Nathan and such?" I asked

"Justin- Its Christmas eve. They are surely celebrating with their family alright?" Scooter said giving me a chuckle.

Well just great. I was stuck here with Megan and Courtney who surely both hate me, also my family- who is gonna just make everything awkward for all of us. But at the same time I felt a little glad that Chantel wasnt with me. She was with her family actually. We spent a lot of time getting to know each other and turns out she had great feelings and a personality even though she may look like a slut to others but in my eyes she wasnt.

Scooter was talking to my parents surely to inform that I was here and asking where they are, since they were coming too. I explored around the house and went inside the game room to see James and Courtney play together and smooching. What a wonderful couple, psh!

I toured again around the house and walked out on the porch. The winter breeze filled me and chilled me too. I looked up at the gray sunless sky and saw it might snow tonight.

"And its up to you, and its up to me, while we be in the middle on our way back down to earth." I started to sing. It just came in my head. Also it was Megans favorite song of mine.

I walked back inside the room and explored the rest of the place. Even though I know where everything is but nobody lived here for a while, I went into the library room and saw Megan sit there reading Dracula. She was a definate the most beautiful bookworm girl ever. I quietly tip toed in my purple supras and sat behind the couch that she was sitting in.

"AHH" I screamed scaring her to death. She screamed on top of her lungs as I launched at her. She smacked me a couple times with her books until she finally found out it was me.

"WHAT THE FUCK JUSTIN" she said seriously. I couldnt stop laughing at her face. She starred at me in anger and danger.

"UGH! You BRAT!" she said in anger and left the room.

"Whats your prob girl?" I yelled after her shaking my head.

Was I stupid? Shes gonna hate me more. I went after her to apologize but she was already no-where to be seen.

***

My parents came long after. It was still Chistmas Eve. Jaxon and Jazzy were so cute together, once they got here they went searching for Megan. They loved her. I helped mom with her things as dad and Erin helped each others with theirs. Mom and dad brought presents for the people. I saw Megan and the kids play in the game room. I smiled at that moment.