Run!

Hall0! This is Kail and my first fanfic. I have a few words. First, Geno and Reaper don't belong to me. Well here it goes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Geno POV

Shoot! I have to keep going. I can't let Error catch me. He is a freakin mad man! All I did was object to the way he was treating Fresh. Fresh ran away and left me to die. That coward! Well, guns are shooting at me, so should I be worried or scared? I don't know anymore. I'm at a dead end and I turn around. One of Error's henchman hits me in the head with his gun. I scream in pain and pass out. I here screaming before I black out. The heck?

Reaper POV

I stray from y friends one minute and I find a kid my age getting hit with a gun! What the heck world, do you really hate us this much?! I sneak up behind the gun.

"Hey dude, wanna have a bad time?" I whisper in his ear.

"yeah right, you punk!" That was it. I was usually blamed for having a short temper but I think it was okay this time. I quickly punch the guy in the face. He stumbles backwards to get another punch in the face.

"To you I'm Reaper." I knock him out. I see the guy I just saved. He was out cold. I say to myself, "What am I going to do?" I did the first thing I could think of. I pick him up and take him home. I really need to clean him up. He's a bloody mess. WE arrive home and I see him wake up. Oh no.

"Where the Hell am I!" he starts to kick me. He's angry. Why wouldn't he be after what happened? I look at him. He looks cute when he's mad. CUTE?! The hell. No way. I don't like him or anything.

"Dude, you are at my house. I'm Reaper. You were out cold and I decided to bring you here and clean you up. So you should at least tell me your name."

"G-geno. My name is Geno." He looked tired and scared. I better get him cleaned up.

"Come on. Let's get you cleaned up." I go get a towel and some clothes. This is going to be a long night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And... Done with my first Chapter. I am fangirling over this bad creation of mine. Anyways.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!