Chapter 41: Miss me yet?

Why was Greg there...

Why was he watching me?

Who was the man he was with?

Left speechless, I turned back to Gwen, considering telling her. Placing a hand on her shoulder she blinded me with her radiant smile, "I'll be Mrs Mylne one day," Her voice caught me off guard. I had never even thought about that... I smiled back and nodded realising that she was right, "Yeah. Guinevere Mylne." I told her feeling myself smile. She tiptoed to me and I glanced from the corner of my eye to the tree, the foreigner and Greg were arguing. Turned away from me so I couldn't make out who he was with. I allowed her to kiss me but it didn't feel right. She was the one to tongue first, not me. I was pleasantly surprised and tried to enjoy it, grabbing her waist, I pulled her in and in return I leant her my tongue. It was intense.

Knowing I should tell her, I leaned back, she turned to the ground with a half-smile as if happy at her accomplishment. I muttered, "Wow, didn't expect that." Before wiping at my lips. I glared to the tree. But they were no longer there.

"Connor? "I heard Gwen call, I turned to see her and took her hands in mine, "What is it?" she questioned so delicately I could see her wings and halo.

I decided to ignore it. I didn't speak to Greg. I hadn't done in years. Not after his one night stand when I was starting to...

No. I pretended it didn't happen. Besides he was probably just there by coincidence. Yeah. There was other people around anyway so for him to show up must have just been by chance.

Once I told her it was nothing she decided to do something utterly random. She asked if I had planned anything else for the night. Confused I replied, "Well no, I was scared about you saying no so I didn't really plan anything more." She then told me that she wanted to show me how much I meant to her. She found every way of saying it but I still didn't get it; I didn't actually think she meant what she was trying so desperately to explain.

Realised that she had to come straight out with it, "Connor, I want you inside of me"...

I couldn't believe my ears! She wanted sex... I stared as if I couldn't blink, "You want to have sex with me?" She nodded lightly and I felt myself burst with excitement and amazement, "I thought you were waiting till marriage? You've never shown interest before..."

"Take my offer," she teased, "before I change my mind Connor."

I kissed her forehead and growled, "Yes Mrs Mylne".

***

Gwen's POV:

When the night's events were over, Connor drove us to the nearest shop, the supermarket as nowhere else was open this late. It was clear that he was rhapsodic but trying to hide it. I knew that it was what I wanted but the one thing I wished more than anything was that it was my first time.

Of course, you can guess where my virginity went. Who took it and how it happened. He forced me. Things which I was new too. Things I didn't want to do, at first I allowed it because I thought it was orderly. But when Connor came into my life I realised how wrong it was. I understood that I am not property. I do not belong to anyone but myself. The time when Connor saw Travis and I together is when I lost it. He thought we were together again but that's not how it worked, Travis was manipulating and understood how to blackmail anyone. I wouldn't be surprised if I wasn't the only one subject to it.

The first time I had sex it was rape.

I didn't know that it was! I didn't understand what sex was meant to be. Snapping at Connor that day after school when he saw me with Travis was wrong- but it made me see that what I had with Travis wasn't love. Travis beat me and forced me into it, he told me I'd enjoy it more if I didn't resist. Eventually I got used to it. I started to relax which is when he stopped being so abusive. It was however, the thing which drove Connor and I apart. Not long before I fell pregnant...