Chapter 29: My first time

Greg's POV:

It had been almost four months. We'd kissed so many times and touched one another like lovers do. So many times I had asked my sweet Connor for more and he had lightly refused and simply said, "Another time maybe." I wanted to wait for him. I wanted to be the one to take his virginity and in return give him mine. I knew that I would be able to make him give in eventually. If only he had given into me before this day...

Now, at long last I finally got what I truly desired. Sex.

He had ushered me into his room. A wreckage. Once the clothes were thorn off from each of our bodies I bared down at his form. He didn't leave me much time to change my mind as he strenuously shoved me onto the bed and struck my face with his palm. "Top or bottom?" he asked, whispering gratingly as if he had done it a thousand times before. With little thought, I had decided. Bottom. That way he couldn't judge the faces in which I was pulling, that and I could hold onto the bars of the headboard if I felt weak. "Bottom," I responded looking down between my legs trying to avoid the guilt that would build if I thought about what I was doing for too long.

Without word, he flipped me onto my stomach and pushed me violently up the bed, causing a whimper to splurge from my lips as his hands groped my body in a foreign manner. It was new. It was different. It was exotic. I was about to have myself torn in two, which meant that I had already started to sweat buckets – enough to fill the Nile. Looking over my shoulder to the side table I saw half a dozen boxes –packed to the brim of essentials, his arm reached over as he took the first box and pulled it to his chest. Damn he was prepared.

I continued to look down at the sheets thinking about how long I had had to wait for Connor. How I had given in... "Are you ready?" he asked in a low gnarly voice. I replied, "Just do it already". A heavy pant fell from my jaw as his chuckle launched its way into me.

He started drilling against me as if I was just some object.

Replacing it with something much larger and filled with flaming blood which wasn't as easy to get in at first. His hot body draped over mine like a ripped and tattered cloth.

It was hard to believe that the backward shitting was actually his 'mini me'. I loved the feeling. It made the hunger for sex invite my moans to whistle in the sheets beneath me.

Why had I waited so long to get this when it felt so amazing? Keeping my head down, the salvia frothing at my mouth as I grunted from the bleeding mixture of pleasure and pain. Neither were disappointing.

The waiting for what is known as the 'most enjoyable act' anyone can perform was truly magnificent.

In unison we were moving, his body in mine. Back and forth like swinging vines, his beast claws clutched to my sides. For what seemed ages we continued this motion. About ten minutes in, he collapsed onto me and like a baby koala bear, had his arms around my torso and it made me smile. I loved when Connor hugged me like that, that's why it made me smile. "Damn dude, you're hot," he let out through heated pants. I nodded but then realised that he wouldn't notice, "yeah I, ugh I know".

Another few minutes. Getting back to his knees his pace quickened. "Arh!" I screamed.

Though we were having sexual intimacy, and had been for at least 10 minutes he was still plunged full of energy. Gasping, I dropped my head to see that he had grabbed me. The shock was real, I hadn't expected him to touch that, Connor never before showed interest in it.

When the time came I was tossed forward like a piece of litter.

Slowly I turned to my front and covered my eyes. It had felt great at the time. But not now, I was starting to feel bad for not having waited until Connor was ready. It was still the first time so it was painful.