Chapter 25: There's a snake in my boots

"I'm gay."

"What?" I questioned. Jaw drooping like a saggy dick.

He rested his torso on mine, I only then (yes only then) realised that his body was laid on mine, not like how friends share a sofa, not how siblings share a sofa and DEFINITLY not how straight guys share a sofa! His arms fell over the end of it, behind my head. I stared at him, was I scared or was I worried?

Oh Christ what if he-

Greg slurred, "Connor say something please!" through Vodka stained breaths.

I moved my eyes down, there were two buttons undone on his shirt and his hairless chest was exposed slightly from the direction which I was facing, not by choice.

"Good for you?" I answered, still not looking at him. His body got heavier on mine as he made no attempt to move. He shook his head placing a kiss on my forehead, when he pulled back he watched for any sign that my expression changed. I gave a half-smile, "so are there any guys in here tonight that you want to um. Do gay things with?"

He bit down on his lip, "No."

Greg sat up and stretched. Yawning as he did so, the third button wriggling out from his top. I too sat up, facing him in a mace of confusion, most men in here were straight by the looks of it – that's probably why he said no. Maybe he had someone in particular in mind? As long as it wasn't Travis then I think I would help him get lucky. A wing man. Maybe?

I got up from the seat and headed for the door. With the amount that I had consumed I needed to get some fresh air. I made it three meters from the back door before a hand landed on my back. It was gentle, relaxing almost. "Connor" he said in an almost soothing voice, I turned around to him. He was staring at me like he was hungry. I didn't have any food on me though so I don't understand why he was doing that. It got me heated though. "I lied again" he giggled dancing slightly.

Backing up, my back hit against the wall of the room, grunting I turned to see him get closer. I smiled as I stood upright. This was beginning to freak me out.

"Connor, I need an answer," he spat out, "do you like me?"

I laughed, how dim! We were best friends of course I liked him. "Well Greg your my dorky best-"

I was cut off.

At first I thought he was too drunk to stand. That he had just fallen into me. But no. It had been on purpose, Greg had flung his lips towards mine and landed a heavy kiss on my lips. When he moved his lips away to breathe, I felt a sort of- regret. Moving my eyes to watch him, I gulped touching my lips where his had touched mine. For a moment I was oblivious to him.

My drunk best friend just kissed a drunk form of myself on the lips and I had kissed him back. Enjoyed it and now I was wanting more. Suddenly I had gotten very warm.

"Connor, there appears to uh. Well, there's a snake in your... Your" his voice sounded normal, as if he wasn't drunk. Rather than pointing with his hands his eyes were staring down at my genitals.

"I've got a Boner Greg. Christ sake, I'm not woody. I don't have a snake in my boots"

"Is that over me? Have I turned you on?" he asked with a cheeky smirk on his juicy lips. No! His lips, just his lips.

It was the drink. I'm pissed, it's the alcohol! With a groan I answered, "I don't know man. I'm not gay. But how you kissed me, it-"

"Do you love me?" he questioned through beaten eyes.

"As a friend, yeah" I told him honestly.

A childish noise dripped from his lips as his face tightened in annoyance. He hit the wall beside my head. Gasping as he realised it hurt, my face showed my empathy for him but he ignored it as I tried to place my hand on his. I hated him getting hurt, it cut me apart inside. "No!" he screeched, he put both hands on the wall either side of me, "Do you understand for..... Just a minute! How much.... It hurt me to, to see you and MISS COLBY going off together?" I shook my head, frightened by his honest drunk state, "I've always been here... for you... Connor. She fucked you over! She did! I never have! I'm tired of being JUST YOUR BEST MATE. Now she's gone. I want you to be mine. I want to be your boyfriend. I don't want to use you. Be with me. Be my boyfriend, please Connor go out with me."

What the hell...

He started crying, I took his arms off the wall and put them around my waist, at this his eyes lit like a Christmas tree, "Greg," I said softly smiling at him, "you are very drunk."

Shaking his head, "No I am honestly sober!"

I went into kiss his cheek, don't ask me why. I don't know! But as I did he turned his cheek and made me kiss him on the lips, I moved my head back, not taking my arms from our embrace, I bit my lip, "do you really love me Greg?" I asked him wanting a reason to continue.

He didn't need to say anything, it was obvious.

I ran a hand threw his soft brown hair, urging his face closer to mine. We kissed straight away and I could confer that I was very hard over him. Taking his lips off of mine I got a whiff of alcohol but it wasn't enough to make me stop. "I love you Connor" he moaned through the nibbling. I lifted him up and swapped places so that he was against the wall. My hand went up his shirt, rubbing against his bare chest. We were tonguing for what seemed ages until I could no longer resist the urge to find out if he was hard too. With my spare hand I rubbed against his trousers and as expected he too was hard. He looked down as we took a moment from snogging to see that I was rubbing him he smiled from ear to ear, it was so adorable! Taking that hand away I took it to his face and placed the other one on the wall. "I love you Greg". We were smiling too much to kiss. Both sweating and grunting.

So there we were, twelve at night. Pissed out of our minds. Grinding each other at the back of a club. Pure fucking bliss!

"I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT"

Pried from his lips (oh god I just made out with Greg) I looked up (still lying on him) to see a recognisable face.

"You are going out! Oh it's so adorable. You finally came out!" it was none other than Skelly my old English teacher... "Wait there, I'll take a photo!"

"We don't go out!" I blurted, "I'm not gay!" Ah well... How do I put this? I'm there in a bar, drank a bit too much (they say that a drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts) leant my best mate, grinding him like a motor bike and shoving my tongue down his throat. Enjoying every second of it. No surprise she didn't believe me!

Skelly was stood, arms followed drink in hand. A glance over the shoulder and guess who had to fucking join her? Good old Fenbious (who might I add was still our teacher!) he followed her gaze and scoffed in her direction, "Pay up".

I looked between them as she handed him a twenty pound note, "You were betting on this?" I questioned in a rage. They both sniggered and then Skelly leaned forward to pat Greg on the head who was just staring at me the entire time. Fenbious (who was dressed like some Greek god in this fucked up white robe) laughed heavily, "Yeah well I won! Stay safe boys. Use a condom!"

}3}dR