Chapter 13: Three Days

Depuis le début

"You too are lazying around" you pointed bitterly at Robin and Nami.

"Well, men to do the work" Nami stuck out her tongue and you felt your eyebrow twitch.

"...Are you calling me a man?"

"EKKKKKKKKKKKKKK (Y/N)'S DARK AURA IS BACK!" screamed Usopp from the other side of the ship. "WHY AM I THE ONE WHO IS ATTACKED?!"

"So, why are you intentionally building this ship up here in the mountains, old-timer?" asked Sanji, ignoring how Usopp was clinging on his arm as the sniper tried to shoo away the dark smoke coming toward him.

"It's because it's not a ship" he retorted.

"Huh? It isn't a ship?" said in confusion Luffy, looking at it.

"Now, look! If this isn't a ship, then exactly what is it?!" asked Usopp.

"It is my...coffin" the old man smiled and you blinked in disbelief.

"...Coffin?" you all repeated.

"Yeah. That means, this will be my grave"

"I see. So this is your grave, old goat man" said Luffy as he did a small prayer.

"DON'T PRAY OVER IT! YOU'LL DOOM HIM!" snapped Usopp.

"It's still too early for this!" sweated Sanji.

"What are you so startled at? Living on an island like this, it's not unusual that I would make my own grave, is it? I am going to die someday, after all" the old man smiled.

"Still, a grave in the mountains?" you asked. "And why exactly a pirate ship? Didn't you say you hated pirates?"

The old man suddenly leaned a little too forward, his eyes closed. The others panicked and turned to you:

"YOU KILLED HIM (Y/N)" accused Luffy.

"I DID NOTHING" you snarled.

"C-Coffin, or g-grave, or w-whatever you call it, it's almost finished! Don't go jumping the gun!" panicked Usopp.

"Don't die yet!" cried Chopper.

"Shh...He's just sleeping" said Nami, silencing them. At this, they let out a sigh of relief.

"Ah...(y/n) didn't kill him"

"DO YOU WANT ME TO?!" you whispered loudly to your captain.