Chapter 13: Three Days

Start from the beginning

"NOBODY ASKED YOU!" she yelled, punching him.

"If you like this kind of food, I'll make it for you, anytime" suggested Sanji.

"You will, huh? Well, thanks. Wow, this really is good. This is terribly yummy. This goes beyond yummy!" the old man munched his food, making Chopper laugh. Only to stop suddenly when the old man started to choke, like someone was strangling him.

"What's going on, old man?!" demanded Luffy, alarmed.

"Don't tell me..."

"IT'S HAPPENING ALREADY?" shouted Chopper. The old man gulped and swallowed the food, letting out a sigh of relief.

"Whew! It was so good, I rushed through eating it, and got it stuck in my throat" he said.

"YOU BASTARD GEEZER" you yelled, about to kick him if it wasn't of Zoro holding you in place.

"Don't scare us like that..." sweatdropped Nami.

"I thought so it was too soon for that" Chopper whipped the sweat over his forehead.

"Too soon for what?" asked inquisitively the man. Cue a heel in Chopper's face from Nami.

"N-Nothing at all! He means you're eating too quick, old-timer!" stammered Usopp, offering another plate. "Never mind him, have some of mine, too"

"And mine too!" said Nami.

"Help yourself to this, too" smiled Robin.

"Really? Much obliged, much obliged! This is really good!" laughed the old man.

"Come on, come on, can't you work harder?" whined the old man. "You're not out strolling around, now! Can't you put your back into it more?!"

"Oy, if you don't want me to pull those planks of wood up your ass, you better shut up" you retorted venomously at the man.

"Miss Master Gunner, you should be polite and respectful with him" scolded Robin with a smile. "And he's right, you should work harder. You have been lazying around after all"

"Thank you for volunteering in this demonstration, lady" you growled, lifting your sleeves with one plank of wood in your hand.

"(y/n), calm down or else your temper will make you do things you will later regret!" said Chopper. "As for you Old-timer, you just sit there quietly! We'll take care of this!"

"Here, now, Gramps, get some rest" said Nami, offering him a chair to sit on.