FINAL

"Bullet and Rose"

PROLOGUE ver. 2.

Bullet,

Damn, I was too protective with the beautiful rose. I thought I can handle, but I felt like, It was me who triggered my own gun right through my head.

Rose,
I let him held on me so tight, that I didnt notice I had grown my own thorns. Didnt knew I was the one hurting the bullet, that went through my brain.

Thorns and Trigger,

Though I just want to die, my future is already dying right before my eyes.

Yoongi held on the bouquet of flower inside his palm, he slowly settle the flowers on top of Mrs. Park's tombstones.

He finally pay visit to Mrs. Park's burial after 5 years.
He and his people was the one who found the body and buried it here 6 years ago, and after so, he didnt came back here not until today.

He wipe his tears like a kid, and again, thoughts of Jimin loaded his head like a rock stumbling towards the road under a heavy rain.

"Help. Please. I'll admit this for once, I am weak! I dont know what happened to all my strength but after all these years, I'm tired! I'm so tired.." He exclaimed in full-dole.

"Mrs. Park! Please rise! I cant do this alone.. please help!" Yoongi begged in a whisper. He might sound so childish and strange but it didnt bothered him since he was extremely desperate to find his source of everything.

"I didnt think that you could beg, Suga"

Yoongi looked at the person who witnessed his mourning. He ignored him and felt his self drawn back inside him as he remained quiet as usual of him.

He arranged his leather jacket. This is it, he was hiding his emotions inside once again. Thanks to the person who cut his dilemmas. (note to sarcasm)

"Have you been crying?"

"What do you want, Namjoon?" Yoongi replied on instant.

"Now youre back. Awhile ago you're like carrying the debts of the world" Namjoon stated only making the other hate him even more for appearing in a scene like this.

"Is this because of Jimin?.." Namjoon knew he could be punch by Yoongi any moment now, for mentioning the reason of the guy's depression.

Yoongi looked at him glaring and munch a 'tch'. He move towards Namjoon and passed by the man only to be surprise of whom he got face-to-face.

He wasnt able to move. Like his entire existence were floating in the air.

Namjoon smirked beneath his gaze and spun around to get a full view of the scene "You're welcome, Suga".

Yoongi blinked multiple times.

"J..Jim-" Before he could finish, the latter infront of him dived in his lips, causing Yoongi to trip slightly but managed to stood back and claimed the other's lips as well.

"Ohhhhhh.. I better leave now, Taehyung's waiting" Namjoon excused himself, not wanting to see even more of these.

After Namjoon left, the two guy pulled back, now resting on eachother's forehead, allowing themselves to breathe.

"I'm..I'm sorry" its all Yoongi had to say.

Jimin shook his head with a plain smile on his face "You dont have to be sorry.."

"Are you not mad at me?" Yoongi asked, even though Jimin kissed him he still thinks that the younger hated him for taking his father's life.

"Why would I be? I finally understood now. You killed my father because he killed the person you loved and as for me, you killed my bestfriend because he was trying to kill me.." -Jimin

"That does mean, you love me?"

Yoongi chuckled and kisses the younger's forehead and pulled him into an embrace "Silly, of course I do more than you know".

"I love you too" -Jimin

[THE END]